Did Bill Maher ever apologize

FloridaGirl

Apr 12, 2012
For the terrible things he said about Sarah Palin and others? Point being the same people that got upset about Rush Limbaugh calling Fluke a name don't seem to be to upset about Maher....until the day people are treating people the same, I am not too concerned about some of the whining from the left...:)

No, he just handed Obama a donation of a cool million and resumed his feeble attempt at writing comedy. Maher is not funny and I don't see much talent there. Poor guy looks like an ant eater. I suspect he can chalk up his career to being a strong political activist who isn't afraid to insult the right and doesn't care how vulgar or stupid he sounds. He'll serve the left well till it's time to throw him under the bus.

Has anyone ever seen Bill Maher? In person.

He is very loud and very, very short. He brags about bedding thousands of women in one-night stands. He has made a career out of degrading and debasing women. He's proud of it, he has nothing to apologize for.

Has anyone ever seen Bill Maher? In person.

He is very loud and very, very short. He brags about bedding thousands of women in one-night stands. He has made a career out of degrading and debasing women. He's proud of it, he has nothing to apologize for.

He is a democrat, so it is ok when he is doing all those things...:)

Forum List

Back