Did Bama LOSE???? was asleep

That shakes things up in the BCS.

Yep, now they will have to splain how Bama gets into the NCG with one loss while the other no loss teams get snubbed. It should be entertaining.

Damn - my bad for missing it....................................................

Yep, now they will have to splain how Bama gets into the NCG with one loss while the other no loss teams get snubbed. It should be entertaining.

That explanation is simple. We don't get into the NCG unless at least 2 of the 3 remaining undefeated teams lose.

But it was a helluva game and a great run. Roll Tide! Kudos to Texas A&M for playing a great game.

ND played Oregon to a 3-3 tie in 1980.

Lou Holtz made a Joke about Kansas St in 1989 {We aint no Kansas St )

Before the whuppue d up on Colorado i the Orange Bowl

ND doesnt want to play 1 loss Bama in the Consolation Bowl.

They want to play in the BCS champ game.

I dont see Oregon losing - so the best bet is for Kansas St to lose.

Of course - ND still has to take care of business at USC.

The pollsters don't like ND.

Never have - never will .

Thats why they didntwin the NC in 1993 when they beat Florida St easily.

They should have won the NC in 1964.

That explanation is simple. We don't get into the NCG unless at least 2 of the 3 remaining undefeated teams lose.

But it was a helluva game and a great run. Roll Tide! Kudos to Texas A&M for playing a great game.

Who do you think the Bear was pulling for?

ND doesnt want to thave to play Bama

Own them anyway.....................

SEC is unlikely to even get a major BSC bowl bid. But than again because they are the SEC maybe they will, deserving or not.

Yeah, how could anybody think the SEC deserves a BCS bowl bid? I mean, SEC teams only have 60% of the spots in the BCS top 10. The #4 team in the country is an SEC team. (not to mention the #5 team, the #6 team, the #7 team, the # 8 team, and the #9 team)

Forum List

Back