Did Axelrod Just Egg On Marco Rubio To Take The VP Spot ?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:tomato:
So according to David Axelnose, Marco Rubio is just too dumb to be VP soley cause he is Cuban? He is an embarrassment to the Latino Community?
Just keep it up Axlerod, You may have just awoken a Sleeping Latino Giant.
Marco Rubio may just change his mind to spite you !!!
:Boom2:

So according to David Axelnose, Marco Rubio is just too dumb to be VP soley cause he is Cuban? He is an embarrassment to the Latino Community?

are you really stupid enough to think anything that axelrod said would have the slightest effect on what rubio does or doesn't do?

oh wait... rhetorical question...

and axelrod never said he was stupid b/c he was cuban.

Last edited:

Rand Paul may be the next VP....

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

I think Rand is a lot more tame than his father but carries the same values. Rand knows how to platy the political game....

are you really stupid enough to think anything that axelrod said would have the slightest effect on what rubio does or doesn't do?

Yes, they are. Romney/Rubio would be the best comedy team since Cheech & Chong.

Other way around. Axelrod was dismissive of idea that picking Rubio would help Romney among Hispanics. And he's right.

In other words, you fill your shorts at the mere thought of the combination.

:lol:

I guess since we illegally elected one president who isn't a natural born citizen, now we can look to anyone for the office and just not give a shit anymore.

Rubio is a native born citizen, not natural born, so legally he shouldn't be able to be elected president, and if that's what they're thinking of by putting him in a VP slot, well... why not... the precedent has already been set with odumbo.

Fuck it... just completely ignore the constitution... I mean no one in Washington gives a rats about it anyway, dem and repub alike.

I guess since we illegally elected one president who isn't a natural born citizen, now we can look to anyone for the office and just not give a shit anymore.

Rubio is a native born citizen, not natural born, so legally he shouldn't be able to be elected president, and if that's what they're thinking of by putting him in a VP slot, well... why not... the precedent has already been set with odumbo.

Fuck it... just completely ignore the constitution... I mean no one in Washington gives a rats about it anyway, dem and repub alike.

Rubio was born in Miami. Even if his parents were illegal aliens from the planet Gilcorn 4, he's a citizen from the time of his birth.

The left will be in limbo if its Rubio. what are they gonna do? claim he isnt qualified to be VP? was Yobama qualified to be President in 2008 with a blank resume? was Joe Biden qualified to be VP? the left knows they cant bash Rubio cause it will anger latinos in every swing state, especially Florida and Colorado.

The left will be in limbo if its Rubio. what are they gonna do? claim he isnt qualified to be VP? was Yobama qualified to be President in 2008 with a blank resume? was Joe Biden qualified to be VP? the left knows they cant bash Rubio cause it will anger latinos in every swing state, especially Florida and Colorado.

I really don't know where this belief that Hispanics are in love in Rubio because he's Hispanic comes from. Are you guys also convinced the GOP would just run away big with the election if they nominated J.C. Watts?

at this point, i think its still down to Rubio,Ryan and Portman. Romney will choose accordingly,,if all signs say Romney will win Florida, he may go with Portman to insure Ohio. for now, we have to see what happens in Wisconsin tomorrow, we can all hope Walker wins by at least 7 points,,that should give the state to Romney. (assuming no voter fraud in the election)

I doubt it'll be Ryan. Romney doesn't want to run with the baggage of Ryan's budget plan attached to him. Portman's strength and weakness is that's he's so boring as to make Romney look electric by comparison.

Hey. Leave Michelle out of this.
but i wasnt referring to moochelle, I thought Barry was 1/32nd Chewbacca, i mean, they both have high cheek bones.

True story. I coined 'Moochelle' on the old USAToday.com message boards and it went viral.

When I heard Rush use it, I grinned ear to ear!

I don't think they get us at all. I knew you were a serious player from the first post I saw of yours. back at hannityland.

I'm the one that tipped off Tucker on Winnifred way back. Oh cripes that really is a long time ago.

I'm "winnifred in the winnebagoo" and pretty well else over the daily mail.

I'm thrilled you're out there sister. I admire you.

In other words, you fill your shorts at the mere thought of the combination.

:lol:

No, I burst out laughing. Romney needs to pick a moderate Republican, from a state with LESS than 7.8% unemployment. Rubio ticks off too many people. And it will be said he was only chosen because he is Hispanic.

Forum List

Back