Did anyone watch Rescue Ink

Sep 8, 2009
n. carolina
on Natgeo last night? It was better than I expected. It's 8 big, and I mean big, biker type guys who have started an animal rescue service. I know if they showed up at my door I'd have to think twice about trying to go up against them. Kudos to anyone that puts the welfare of our four legged furkids at the top of the list!!!!!

wuts the show? sounds like some sort of animal thingy with a group that uses threats and intimidation to get what they want?

They actually do what they do by the book pretty much. They have the blessing of the local police departments to do what they do because their own animal control officers and the ASPCA is so overwhelmed. It's filmed in and around Manhattan, NYC, and Long Island. They're all older guys and they are pretty intimidating to look at. But they're all for the animals and do what they need to take care of the ones they get called about. On this particular show they got a call about a guy shooting cats. They went out and spent a lot of money out of their own pockets to buy this guy all these deterrent aids to help keep the cats out of his yard. They could have easily turned him in for shooting the cats as he admitted it on camera but they didn't. They were willing to help him solve the problem peacefully. It looks like it'll be a decent show. They do let people know right up front that they won't take any crap and if they feel an animal needs to be removed from where it's at they will take it. It's no differnt than animal control would be if the need arose. At least they're doing something and not turning a blind eye to the animal abuse that is out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back