Did anyone watch Bill Clinton on The O'Rielly Factor tonight?

Bill wants the Republicans to nominate Newt.

Because Obama would stomp Newt like a rat in the closet.

With Hilary announcing she is done with politics.....
Keep telling yourself, that.

490.gif

Seriously?

Not only is Bill Clinton going to vote for Obama, he's going to endorse him and campaign for him.

He's still a Democrat. He's not going to vote Republican just because he said something nice about Newt.

Just because you're incapable of looking outside the box doesn't mean everyone else is. Your mind does not equal reality.

Seriously? Grampa?

Clinton is one smart dude. And I am pretty sure he has a great deal of respect for Newt, the two worked closely together on a good amount of legislation. But Newt led the movement to impeach Clinton. So the type of respect he has is couched by the fact the guy was a bitter adversary. Distance and wisdom has probably given Clinton a better understanding of the shrewd and wily indivdual he faced.

Gingrich is a master of high pressure politics. He's as ruthless as LBJ was in his day. The guy knows how to push buttons and get things done.

I watched it. "There's nothing I'm can or will say that will imporve the situation."

there ya go folks.. it's what he cannot say that matters.. liberal media put the screws to he and Hilary. period. the demoncrats accused this fine liiy white man or being a racist in order to get bho in the wh.. shameful assed demoncrats and he's forced to sit there and defend them.. well, Bill Clinton,,, ya reaps what ya sows.

Bill Clinton is surely in the top 3 people in America that any journalist would give their right eye to actually get an interview.
And O'Reilly blew it. When Clinton talked economics, O'Reilly just kept trying to get him to say something else...or frame what he was saying to mean other than what he said.
This could have been a really good interview...probably one of the best in 2011...but instead it was 40 minutes of "yeah but you really mean this...right?...well aren't you really saying this?...uh huh...I can see by the way you are holding your left shoulder that you really hate Newt Gingrich"

I just watched most of it and am reminded why I quit watching O'Reilly.
O'Reilly wasted a lot of time on dumb questions that are not important. He tried at least 7-8 times to trip the President up on a theoretical point rather than discussing the actual issue.

Actually,, you probably don't watch O'Reilly so the context of this escapes you. O'Reilly focused on the liberal press and it's unfairness and bias. That's been one of his missions for a year or two and he's setting the scene for what's to come in the next election. That's the context in which he approaches this interview.

Amazing interview. He spoke pretty highly of Newt and was fairly straight forward during the entire interview. At one point he mentioned that he enjoyed working with Newt during a 5 year period.

I disagree with a lot of Clintons platform but I do respect the man for the job he did.

Thoughts?

I have it recorded on my dvr so if anyone missed it and would like to see it I could upload it to YouTube later if I have too. Although the quality would be lacking.

Clinton has to have a great deal of respect for Gingrich to say that about an "opponent." He is saying just what Gingrich is saying about the two of them working together in his administration and that IT CAN BE DONE WORKING ACROSS THE AISLE.

Is this what the hardline Republicans are fearing that are coming out against him? If so, this is exactly what Congress needs. We need action. Solutions that both sides can get behind.

Clinton has a lot of clout in this nation. For him to go on Fox and essentially endorse Gingrich I think is more than important. It just may be a game changer.

Did you catch the part where the Bush tax cuts generated more revenue for the US than Clinton's tax increase did? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When Clinton is alone in that voting booth, I wouldn't count on his voting for obama. The two despise one another. It was a good interview and it did make me a little nostaligic for the Clinton presidency. He is a democrat but does not have the same kind of hatred and contempt for America that obama has.

Amazing interview. He spoke pretty highly of Newt and was fairly straight forward during the entire interview. At one point he mentioned that he enjoyed working with Newt during a 5 year period.

I disagree with a lot of Clintons platform but I do respect the man for the job he did.

Thoughts?

I have it recorded on my dvr so if anyone missed it and would like to see it I could upload it to YouTube later if I have too. Although the quality would be lacking.

Clinton has to have a great deal of respect for Gingrich to say that about an "opponent." He is saying just what Gingrich is saying about the two of them working together in his administration and that IT CAN BE DONE WORKING ACROSS THE AISLE.

Is this what the hardline Republicans are fearing that are coming out against him? If so, this is exactly what Congress needs. We need action. Solutions that both sides can get behind.

Clinton has a lot of clout in this nation. For him to go on Fox and essentially endorse Gingrich I think is more than important. It just may be a game changer.

You saw that as an endorsement? Really?

Clinton has already said he will campaign for Obama.

Clinton MAY OR MAY NOT do his DUTY as a democrat when it comes to commercials or appearances, but he's made it clear he won't be voting for Obama.

Yeah-- Clinton stated--that he enjoyed working with Newt Gingrich for 5 years--that he respects him and I imagine a lot more than he does Barack Obama. I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton didn't vote for Obama--but of course--he has to say he is voting for Obama..

He doesn't have to say he's voting for anybody. He's a former president of the United States. He can make his own fucking decisions.

Did anyone watch Bill Clinton on The O'Rielly Factor tonight?
Damn!!

They (must) surely have masochistic-tendencies at FAUX Noise!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DI7u-TytRU&feature=related]Bill Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Did you catch the part where the Bush tax cuts generated more revenue for the US than Clinton's tax increase did? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, Bubblehead.....sure, Bubblehead.....

eusa_doh.gif

"If there's one thing that Republican politicians agree on, it's that slashing taxes brings the government more money.

If there's one thing that economists agree on, it's that these claims are false. We're not talking just ivory-tower lefties. Virtually every economics Ph.D. who has worked in a prominent role in the Bush Administration acknowledges that the tax cuts enacted during the past six years have not paid for themselves--and were never intended to. Harvard professor Greg Mankiw, chairman of Bush's Council of Economic Advisers from 2003 to 2005, even devotes a section of his best-selling economics textbook to debunking the claim that tax cuts increase revenues."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

I just watched most of it and am reminded why I quit watching O'Reilly.
O'Reilly wasted a lot of time on dumb questions that are not important. He tried at least 7-8 times to trip the President up on a theoretical point rather than discussing the actual issue.

Actually,, you probably don't watch O'Reilly so the context of this escapes you. O'Reilly focused on the liberal press and it's unfairness and bias. That's been one of his missions for a year or two and he's setting the scene for what's to come in the next election. That's the context in which he approaches this interview.

I watched O'Reilly religiously for several years. It used to be one of the best shows on television - period. I have also read 3 of his books. At one time I considered him one of the top journalist in America.
Around early 2010 over and over he would show segments about the "missing blonde of the month". Or the boring daily war on Rosie O'Donnel, the quality of his guest began to severely decline (basically the same guys over and over) etc. etc. etc.
Instead of being a fiery show that discussed the most important topics of the time - it bacame a novelty show.

This could have been a great interview, instead it was 40 minutes of O'Reilly trying to unsuccessfully trip him up.

Bill Clinton is surely in the top 3 people in America that any journalist would give their right eye to actually get an interview.
And O'Reilly blew it. When Clinton talked economics, O'Reilly just kept trying to get him to say something else...or frame what he was saying to mean other than what he said.
This could have been a really good interview...probably one of the best in 2011...but instead it was 40 minutes of "yeah but you really mean this...right?...well aren't you really saying this?...uh huh...I can see by the way you are holding your left shoulder that you really hate Newt Gingrich"

Can't watch O'Reilly for more than a few minutes. He's always trying to put words in people's mouths, so that he can proceed with his pre-arranged line of propaganda.

Thoughts?

Clinton complimented him as a politician, but fell way short of an endorsement. The closest O'Reilly came to touching him was when he asked if he actually liked Gingrich. Seemed like Bill let Bill off the hook on that one. Very un-Factor, IMO!!!

Forum List

Back