Did anyone watch Bill Clinton on The O'Rielly Factor tonight?

Obama when we get a candidate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Tom Petty - Free Fallin' - YouTube[/ame]

Clinton hasn't lost his charisma and he is smart, but you have to remember he's a politician first and a human being second. Many people forget what a slimy liar he is!

-

Seriously?

Not only is Bill Clinton going to vote for Obama, he's going to endorse him and campaign for him.

He's still a Democrat. He's not going to vote Republican just because he said something nice about Newt.

Just because you're incapable of looking outside the box doesn't mean everyone else is. Your mind does not equal reality.

"Looking outside the box"? That's fucking hilarious.

Clinton is a political animal. A Democratic political animal. Having respect for someone on the other side of the fence in no way implies that he's secretly going to vote Republican.

Not to mention he's already said he's going to campaign for Obama.

This isn't about "thinking outside the box". This is about deluding yourself.

Seriously?

Not only is Bill Clinton going to vote for Obama, he's going to endorse him and campaign for him.

He's still a Democrat. He's not going to vote Republican just because he said something nice about Newt.

Just because you're incapable of looking outside the box doesn't mean everyone else is. Your mind does not equal reality.

"Looking outside the box"? That's fucking hilarious.

Clinton is a political animal. A Democratic political animal. Having respect for someone on the other side of the fence in no way implies that he's secretly going to vote Republican.

Not to mention he's already said he's going to campaign for Obama.

This isn't about "thinking outside the box". This is about deluding yourself.
"im a dummy, ill believe anything"

Seriously?

Bill is feeding Newt's bloated ego ... should get some awesome results.

Sorry Grandpa, you Rs are always trying to take credit for our Democratic icons. The Clintons, who are the very best fundraisers ever btw, are backing Obama, if he says something nice about Newt, fine, doesn't mean he respects him all that much.

Get some great statesmen for yourselves, it's not hard just get out of lockstep and demand that your leaders step up. Where are the Bushes on the Republican candidates?

I just saw it on Way Too Early lol. That response was so forced by the president, he wanted so badly to find one good thing to say about Newt..

O'Reilly was pretty surly, btw. Pretty pissed that the Rs have no candidate AGAIN probably.

Amazing interview. He spoke pretty highly of Newt and was fairly straight forward during the entire interview. At one point he mentioned that he enjoyed working with Newt during a 5 year period.

I disagree with a lot of Clintons platform but I do respect the man for the job he did.

Thoughts?

I have it recorded on my dvr so if anyone missed it and would like to see it I could upload it to YouTube later if I have too. Although the quality would be lacking.

If you watched the interview, you know that clinton paused after being asked if he "respected newt as a man" and again after being asked if newt was an "enemy".

clinton hates newt.

Amazing interview. He spoke pretty highly of Newt and was fairly straight forward during the entire interview. At one point he mentioned that he enjoyed working with Newt during a 5 year period.

I disagree with a lot of Clintons platform but I do respect the man for the job he did.

Thoughts?

I have it recorded on my dvr so if anyone missed it and would like to see it I could upload it to YouTube later if I have too. Although the quality would be lacking.

If you watched the interview, you know that clinton paused after being asked if he "respected newt as a man" and again after being asked if newt was an "enemy".

clinton hates newt.

I know, nobody in their right mind would praise Newt that much. Especially on O'Reilly. :D

He was just trying to be charitable.

It is amazing how some people can watch something.......and come away with a completely ass-backward interpretation of what took place.

O'Rielly had a brilliant man sitting in his studio and he could not help himself from acting as if he could read Clinton's mind. At one point he actually said "I can see it in your eyes" when Clinton did not give the answer that he wanted.

Then.....the post-interview............................that nutjob blonde ALSO questioned Clinton's real intentions to vote for Obama. Just arrogant.

Clinton was clear.........he thinks Obama will win and he will be voting for Obama. He answered the questions about Newt as any politician would........and he likely has respect for the asshole's political chops......but if you left that interview thinking that Clinton somehow supports Newt for POTUS......you are incredibly naive.

I caught part of the interview.

Of course Clinton is gonna campaign for Barry. I don't think he likes Barry one bit but he is a Dem. Who he votes for is another story.

I'm seeing more clips of this on Morning Joe and Bill O'Reilly keeps trying to trap the president, asking about the race between Obama, Hillary and how the press handled it. The president was having none of O'Reilly's moronic circular talking points.

President Clinton came across very well indeed in this interview.

I just watched most of it and am reminded why I quit watching O'Reilly.
O'Reilly wasted a lot of time on dumb questions that are not important. He tried at least 7-8 times to trip the President up on a theoretical point rather than discussing the actual issue.

I just watched most of it and am reminded why I quit watching O'Reilly.
O'Reilly wasted a lot of time on dumb questions that are not important. He tried at least 7-8 times to trip the President up on a theoretical point rather than discussing the actual issue.

Yes. He did.

One sure way to have an interview go the way you want it to is to answer the questions yourself.

So you didn't watch it. Nice to see your hackery never stops.

I believe Clinton respects Newt. With Hilary announcing she is done with politics I don't see any part of what you say. I don't see Clinton voting for Obama.

Clinton has already said he will campaign for Obama.

Clinton MAY OR MAY NOT do his DUTY as a democrat when it comes to commercials or appearances, but he's made it clear he won't be voting for Obama.

He was quite clear in this very interview that he WOULD be voting for the obama.

Forum List

Back