Did anyone watch Bill Clinton on The O'Rielly Factor tonight?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Amazing interview. He spoke pretty highly of Newt and was fairly straight forward during the entire interview. At one point he mentioned that he enjoyed working with Newt during a 5 year period.

I disagree with a lot of Clintons platform but I do respect the man for the job he did.

Thoughts?

I have it recorded on my dvr so if anyone missed it and would like to see it I could upload it to YouTube later if I have too. Although the quality would be lacking.

Bill wants the Republicans to nominate Newt.

Because Obama would stomp Newt like a rat in the closet.

• Banned

So you didn't watch it. Nice to see your hackery never stops.

I believe Clinton respects Newt. With Hilary announcing she is done with politics I don't see any part of what you say. I don't see Clinton voting for Obama.

Amazing interview. He spoke pretty highly of Newt and was fairly straight forward during the entire interview. At one point he mentioned that he enjoyed working with Newt during a 5 year period.

I disagree with a lot of Clintons platform but I do respect the man for the job he did.

Thoughts?

I have it recorded on my dvr so if anyone missed it and would like to see it I could upload it to YouTube later if I have too. Although the quality would be lacking.

Yeah--I saw it--Bill Clinton is on record for praising Newt Gingrich--also in another article.

In an interview with Newsmax, Clinton said, "He's articulate and he tries to think of a conservative version of an idea that will solve a legitimate problem."
Bill Clinton Praises Newt Gingrich - Ken Walsh's Washington (usnews.com)

But with the Romney Pac fund throwing MILLIONS of dollars at these early primary states in negative campaign ads against Gingrich--along with Ron Paul on the attack--if the voters in these early states aren't paying attention to these kind of interviews and articles--it's kind of hard to see Gingrich surviving all of this.

In Iowa--3 negative campaign ads per hour against Gingrich--along with negative robo calls--and direct mail. These states are being BOMBARDED--by the Romney pac campaign fund.

But--it's possible all these negative ads could backfire on the Romney campaign--and Gingrich regains the lead. People get sick and tired of them after a while--and everyone feels sorry for the underdog who is continually beaten up--especially with 1/2 truths--distortions and blown up exaggerations.

Last edited:

I believe Clinton respects Newt. With Hilary announcing she is done with politics I don't see any part of what you say. I don't see Clinton voting for Obama.

Clinton has already said he will campaign for Obama.

• Banned

Thoughts?

Yeah--I saw it--Bill Clinton is on record for praising Newt Gingrich--also in another article.

In an interview with Newsmax, Clinton said, "He's articulate and he tries to think of a conservative version of an idea that will solve a legitimate problem."
Bill Clinton Praises Newt Gingrich - Ken Walsh's Washington (usnews.com)

But with the Romney Pac fund throwing MILLIONS of dollars at these early primary states in negative campaign ads against Gingrich--along with Ron Paul on the attack--if the voters in these early states aren't paying attention to these kind of interviews and articles--it's kind of hard to see Gingrich surviving all of this.

In Iowa--3 negative campaign ads per hour against Gingrich--along with negative robo calls--and direct mail. These states are being BOMBARDED--by the Romney pac campaign fund.

But--it's possible all these negative ads could backfire on the Romney campaign--and Gingrich regains the lead. People get sick and tired of them after a while--and everyone feels sorry for the underdog who is continually beaten up--especially with 1/2 truths--distortions and blown up exaggerations.

Yeah I saw that too. The left is going to try to spin it but anyone can read between the lines.

I guess so--his wife--Hillary--is in Obama's administration--plus he'll get a speech fee for it. But--Bill Clinton does not LIKE Barack Obama--in fact he kind of chastised him in the interview with O'reilly for not supporting a proposal tonight. The Obama campaign pulled the race card on him--and I doubt he'll ever forget that one.

• Banned

Clinton MAY OR MAY NOT do his DUTY as a democrat when it comes to commercials or appearances, but he's made it clear he won't be voting for Obama.

Clinton MAY OR MAY NOT do his DUTY as a democrat when it comes to commercials or appearances, but he's made it clear he won't be voting for Obama.

Yeah-- Clinton stated--that he enjoyed working with Newt Gingrich for 5 years--that he respects him and I imagine a lot more than he does Barack Obama. I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton didn't vote for Obama--but of course--he has to say he is voting for Obama..

Last edited:
I wished he would of asked Newt if he was considering Paul Ryan as VP if Rubio declined the offer.

Rubio doesn't have the experience to be the VP--Paul Ryan would be a great choice. Really the only highly respected person that has come out and defended Gingrich against all this Romney campaign Pac fund attacks has been Rudy Juliano. Rudy would make a great VP choice too.

Dittoheads. If Clinton doesn't rant against Newt he's for him LOL. Any media that doesn't rant against Dems are liberal. Jeebus you need electric shock LOL. Hoping for your recovery. And good night....

I wished he would of asked Newt if he was considering Paul Ryan as VP if Rubio declined the offer.

Rubio doesn't have the experience to be the VP--Paul Ryan would be a great choice. Really the only highly respected person that has come out and defended Gingrich against all this Romney campaign Pac fund attacks has been Rudy Juliano. Rudy would make a great VP choice too.
I hope who ever wins, Ryan is VP, the guy comes off so smart whenever he's talking to anyone in the media. Yet those fat dufasses on MSNBC make Ryan out to be as dumfounded as Senator Sherrod and Congresswoman Maxine Butthead.

Dittoheads. If Clinton doesn't rant against Newt he's for him LOL. Any media that doesn't rant against Dems are liberal. Jeebus you need electric shock LOL. Hoping for your recovery. And good night....

I don't think so--both Gingrich and Clinton have nice things to say about one another.

Seriously?

Not only is Bill Clinton going to vote for Obama, he's going to endorse him and campaign for him.

He's still a Democrat. He's not going to vote Republican just because he said something nice about Newt.

Seriously?

Not only is Bill Clinton going to vote for Obama, he's going to endorse him and campaign for him.

He's still a Democrat. He's not going to vote Republican just because he said something nice about Newt.

Just because you're incapable of looking outside the box doesn't mean everyone else is. Your mind does not equal reality.

Forum List

Back