Did anyone see the end of the Magic-Cavs game tonight?

LOL at Larry Legend.

I read somewhere he still can't watch the MSU/Indiana State Game because they lost......

But I am glad he's back home again in Indiana, you are were lucky to have him for all those years.

yes, we were. one of the local sports shows did an hour show with larry bird, bobby orr and ted williams. it was amazing. both larry and bobby were clearly in awe of teddy ballgame. wish i could find it- it was a really interesting hour.

I bet you were in HEAVEN!

Maybe youtube has it?

i was. did a quick search and i couldn't find it. maybe ebay has it. i think they sold copies of it by popular demand.

Who doesn't know about that shot? Seriously?

But thanks Paulie! ;)

Well, not many women that I know. I guess that's what I was getting at.

Well, I have always been a HUGE basketball fan, college and pro. Starting going to games as a kid with my parents, and it's my favorite sport to watch!

Then football. Wish we had a pro baseball team here in Indy. :(

Put it this way, my girlfriend enjoys following the Phillies with me, but beyond that her sports IQ is near retarded. She's damn lucky she follows the Phils otherwise she'd have been tossed aside long ago :lol:

Anyway though, she knows things like Peyton Manning won the super bowl, but if I said the name Christian Laettner, she'd blankly stare like she was having a seizure.

I guess I'll take what I can get and be happy with it. We'll be at our first Phils game this season tomorrow night, incidentally. I can't wait.

SWEET!

Remember the Christian Latiner shot when Duke was playing Kentucky in the NCAA Tourney? I love those kind of games!

I certainly do, Eeez. And Paulie is right ... that's damn sexy of you to say that :razz:

Can you name the two players picked before Laettner in the draft?

i was at this game. i thought the balcony was going to fall down.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_RJ5XN8TK8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_RJ5XN8TK8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I am overwhelmed with jealousy.

SWEET!

Remember the Christian Latiner shot when Duke was playing Kentucky in the NCAA Tourney? I love those kind of games!

I certainly do, Eeez. And Paulie is right ... that's damn sexy of you to say that :razz:

Shaq and Alonzo.

I hated Latiner, he was on the Duke 91 Team when they beat my Bobby Knight led Indiana Hoosiers in the Final 4. But I liked Bobby Hurley as a player, he could hustle up and down that court like nobody. But, I hated him in 91 too! :evil:

SWEET!

Shaq and Alonzo.

I hated Latiner, he was on the Duke 91 Team when they beat my Bobby Knight led Indiana Hoosiers in the Final 4. But I liked Bobby Hurley as a player, he could hustle up and down that court like nobody. But, I hated him in 91 too! :evil:

Yup, I got all their draft cards stashed at my parents house. They are worth like eleven cents now or something.

Duke definitely has a long history of douchie players. JJ Redick is a prototypical douche.

Shaq and Alonzo.

Yup, I got all their draft cards stashed at my parents house. They are worth like eleven cents now or something.

Duke definitely has a long history of douchie players. JJ Redick is a prototypical douche.

Want to hear about another douche bag from Duke? Josh McRoberts went to high school near me, was recruited early on by Coach K (who I respect immensely) during his senior year he signed with Duke. Well..........he wasn't picked as Indiana's Mr. Basketball (which is like being elected God here)-just to the All Star team. SO...........the big crybaby decides he's not going to play AT ALL for the Indiana All Star team.

Douchiness to the 9th level!

Oh, you'll love this Article and del.

My brother and his fiancee are here in town, today we all went to visit my mom.

My brother is wearing a Red Sox hat. ( He lived in Indiana all his life until he met this lady and moved to Mass.)

She said so far she's converted him to a Sox fan, but she's still working on making him a Celtics fan. (Hard to do that as a life long Pacer's fan! :lol:)

PS- I LOVE HER ACCENT! :clap2:

Shaq and Alonzo.

Want to hear about another douche bag from Duke? Josh McRoberts went to high school near me, was recruited early on by Coach K (who I respect immensely) during his senior year he signed with Duke. Well..........he wasn't picked as Indiana's Mr. Basketball (which is like being elected God here)-just to the All Star team. SO...........the big crybaby decides he's not going to play AT ALL for the Indiana All Star team.

Douchiness to the 9th level!

That's horrible.

My brother is wearing a Red Sox hat. ( He lived in Indiana all his life until he met this lady and moved to Mass.)

She said so far she's converted him to a Sox fan, but she's still working on making him a Celtics fan. (Hard to do that as a life long Pacer's fan! :lol:)

I think he should hold strong and just be a Pacers fan.

I think he should hold strong and just be a Pacers fan.

Since he's been one since the ABA days, I think it's safe to say he will! :cool:

Forum List

Back