Did anyone notice Netflix stock tanking this week? 130,000 subscribers left. I know why.

Would you buy stock in Netflix knowing that the Obama's are going to do propaganda with their shows?

• Not a chance

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Sure, i love when liberals tell me how to think.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Netflix loses 130,000 US subscribers in the 2nd quarter of 2019
Netflix lost customers in the US in the second quarter of 2019, and did not add as many subscribers globally as the company had projected. This is the first time it has lost subscribers in the US since 2011 when the streaming platform became separate.
Maybe this has something to do with their loss.

Barack and Michelle Obama signed a deal with Netflix to make original shows and movies
Barack and Michelle Obama signed a deal with Netflix to make propaganda shows and movies, that totally rewrites history about how they tried to fuck the US by fundamentally transforming the US into a 3rd world nation, while they ate caviar and steak, drinking win at Martha Vineyards.

Sure, i love when liberals tell me how to think, especially the Obamas.

Netflix is learning what all these new streaming ventures are going to learn--the customer base are a bunch of cheapskates. Raise your prices, lose subscribers.

Netflix lost customers in the US in the second quarter of 2019, and did not add as many subscribers globally as the company had projected. This is the first time it has lost subscribers in the US since 2011 when the streaming platform became separate.

Barack and Michelle Obama signed a deal with Netflix to make original shows and movies
Barack and Michelle Obama signed a deal with Netflix to make propaganda shows and movies, that totally rewrites history about how they tried to fuck the US by fundamentally transforming the US into a 3rd world nation, while they ate caviar and steak, drinking win at Martha Vineyards.
Poor CRC snowflakes.

I've been a Netflix subscriber for years, but haven't been too happy with them lately. They have been expanding internationally and their content reflects that. It seems like a larger and larger percentage of the content is in a foreign language. And they are also spending more of their content budget on original Netflix series and movies.

I know several people who have cancelled their subscription.

Everything the Left touch gets destroyed.

Poor CRC snowflakes.
So you dont think that out of the millions of Conservatives, not 1 of them left Netflix because of the upcoming bullshit from the Oblammers? You are one dumb liberal, but I repeat myself.

Crappier content for a higher price!!! Yeah, sign me up!!! Not.

Does Netflix cram its bills with another $30-$40 in 'taxes and fees', like the satellite and cable scammers do? You can buy many movies they run on TV now cheaper than the monthly fees; $3.00 or so, some all the way up to $5. With Direct TV at $29 plus another $30-$40 crammed on top of that, you can buy 12 to 14 movies a month and break even. I don't have the time to watch that many in a month, so why pay fro subscriptions that might have at best maybe four I will actually want to watch?

Poor CRC snowflakes.
So you dont think that out of the millions of Conservatives, not 1 of them left Netflix because of the upcoming bullshit from the Oblammers? You are one dumb liberal, but I repeat myself.

I can't imagine any responsible parent allowing their children to watch criminal traitor degenerates being held up as 'heroes' like those people on TV, not unless they're wearing orange jumpsuits and being loaded into a prison van.

Conservatives are petty, childish, babies that would cancel their Netflix subscriptions because of something like that.

Remember when those deplorables smashed their Keurig Coffee machines because Hannity was supporting that pedophile Roy Moore, and Keurig is anti pedophile.

Actually it has to do with Disney pulling it content and other networks also pulling their content because they are starting their own Streaming Services.

This has been coming for awhile and also the reason for the viewership drop is because of the price hike.

There are so many free services that I don't know why anyone pays for Netflix.

So few movies are worth watching that paying for satellite and cable is just a giant waste of money. Just go see the very few movies worth seeing at the theater, or just buy in 3 months to a year for $3-$5.

Maybe because its a business and with stock it goes up and then down and then up again and then down again much like a roller coaster.

Its called competition

wait for it

It was because of a huge Price Increase caused by Trump Deficits & Repubtards Internet Regulations!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU

Forum List

Back