Did anyone else watch that show called "the Jeffersons" the other night?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
LOL

They did a live version of the Jeffersons and All in the family and Jamie Foxx did a dog shit job of portraying George Jefferson. And wanda sykes was a awful weezy. The guy who played Mike stivic was the best

And why did they portray Mr. Bentley and Tom Willis as gay?

LOL

They did a live version of the Jeffersons and All in the family and Jamie Foxx did a dog shit job of portraying George Jefferson. And wanda sykes was a awful weezy. The guy who played Mike stivic was the best

I tried to. Turned it off after 5 minutes. They were portraying the actors instead of following the script and putting their OWN spin on characteristics. I thought it dumb, so I turned the channel.

You know they play the real thing on cable. Check your tv guides I know I've seen All in the Family listed.

LOL

You left out the only one who looked like they knew what they was doing.....
72873_v9_bb.jpg

LOL

You watch TV? That explains a lot.......

LOL

You left out the only one who looked like they knew what they was doing.....
72873_v9_bb.jpg

Yes that was a pleasant surprise

LOL

Da fuck you talking about?

LOL

Da fuck you talking about?
Like I said..... :rofl:

I tried to. Turned it off after 5 minutes. They were portraying the actors instead of following the script and putting their OWN spin on characteristics. I thought it dumb, so I turned the channel.
I pray that this is never done with my favorite show. To me, the show named Perfect Strangers is just about perfect, no pun intended, just the way that it already is.

God bless you and the beautiful precious gentleman who gave us Balki Bartokomous always!!!

Holly (his future other half I would SO love to be)

P.S. In my opinion, the only flaw was the occasional swear word.

LOL

Me Bentley and Tom were feminine’s.

Jamie Foxx did a great job except for when he screwed up.

Marisa did an ok Edith

Wanda has no range. She’s Wanda Sykes in every role. She didn’t even try to do the voice.

Who was mother Jefferson? She wasn’t good.

The guy who did George’s son was good.

I remember when it used to be oil derricks and nigras. How times have changed.

HUH?
Tom and Helen Willis.
Mr. Willis was married to a black woman. White men who have sex with black women are called oil derricks.

Nigras is an old southern way of saying N1gger or negro.

Why dey called oil derricks if dey have sex with black women
Pumping the black crude?

I remember when it used to be oil derricks and nigras. How times have changed.

HUH?
Tom and Helen Willis.
Mr. Willis was married to a black woman. White men who have sex with black women are called oil derricks.

Nigras is an old southern way of saying N1gger or negro.

Why dey called oil derricks if dey have sex with black women
Pumping the black crude?

Yeap...something like that.

Forum List

Back