Did anyone else see Martin Shkreli talk to Congress today?

Few people deserve to be kidnapped and burned by ISIS. But this guy does. Mohammed Durka Ali Khalid Jareed AzBaqua....where are you when we need you?

Couldn't believe it.

I don't know what crowd he's playing to, but acting like that can't be a smart idea.
And then he tweets...
"Hard to accept that these imbeciles represent the people in our government."
Martin Shkreli on Twitter

it will be lovely when those imbeciles smack him down

He fucked up with his behavior and his tweets.

In default mode....the government is inefficient, lazy, indifferent and clumsy.

But may God help you if you really piss them off.....ESPECIALLY if you piss off both sides and they unite. They're gonna fry this motherfucker and I want a ticket and some popcorn for his sentencing.

Couldn't believe it.

I don't know what crowd he's playing to, but acting like that can't be a smart idea.
And then he tweets...

But may God help you if you really piss them off.....ESPECIALLY if you piss off both sides and they unite. They're gonna fry this motherfucker and I want a ticket and some popcorn for his sentencing.

i disagree about government but agree about *some* people in government.

this guy is a creep. his own arrogance will bring him down.

who'd have thunk it, something pretty much everyone agrees about...that skreli is going to get his butt kicked.

He is a classic example of sociopath, in my opinion.
I saw it and I applaud the congressmen because it would have taken every single guard in that room to pull me off that jack ass!

Couldn't believe it.

And then he tweets...

He has pissed off everyone inside and outside the government.

I think the whole country hates him except for ultra radical anarchists and fag haters.

Another Skreli...
icon8.png

US Drug Company Chief: 'Moral Requirement' for Big Price Hike
September 12, 2018 - A U.S. pharmaceutical executive is defending his price boost of a key antibiotic by 400 percent to almost $2,400 a bottle as a "moral requirement," a claim that drew an immediate rebuke from the country's drug regulatory chief.
Nostrum Pharmaceuticals president Nirmal Mulye told The Financial Times he had a "moral requirement to sell the product at the highest price," pushing the price of the antibiotic mixture called nitrofurantoin from $474.75 to $2,392 a bottle. The World Health Organization calls the drug an "essential" medicine for lower urinary tract infections. Mulye told the newspaper, "I think it is a moral requirement to make money when you can. This is a capitalist economy and if you can't make money you can't stay in business."

13AA65BD-57AD-4007-ADE7-D45373E53C35_cx0_cy5_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

А microbiologist reads a panel to check on a bacterium's resistance to an antibiotic in а lab at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in Atlanta, Georgia.​

He compared his decision to increase the price to that of an art dealer selling "a painting for half a billion dollars" and said he was in "this business to make money." The Food and Drug Administration commissioner, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, rejected Mulye's justification for the price hike, saying, "There's no moral imperative to price gouge and take advantage of patients." He said the FDA "will continue to promote competition so speculators and those with no regard to public health consequences can't take advantage of patients who need medicine."

The dispute over the antibiotic's price comes in the midst of periodic complaints by President Donald Trump that drug costs are too high in the United States. In May, Trump unveiled a plan to try to increase competition among drug makers in an effort to lower drug prices. "The drug lobby is making an absolute fortune at the expense of American patients," Trump said.

US Drug Company Chief: 'Moral Requirement' for Big Price Hike

Oh, that guy is annoying, for sure.

He's right, though, about it being hard to accept the imbeciles in our government who represent the people. They're imbeciles, alright. And it really is hard to accept them. Their approval ratings are a clear indicator that people are actually getting tired of them, and that fewer and fewer people are accepting them, so that's some bit of consolation.

Well, these congressional hearing witnesses can't all be as forthcoming as Virginia Hill was at the Kefauver Rackets Committee hearing back in 1951.

Charles W. Tobey a U.S. Senator from New Hampshire asked Hill, “Just how could a small town farm girl from the deep South become one of the most important female figures in mob history?”

Hill’s response, “Because I’m the best damn cocksucker in the world.”

Forum List

Back