Did anyone else notice?

So did anyone else notice that Obama and the Dems for 10 years said the Bush Tax Cuts were only for the Rich, and did nothing for our Economy, But now that they might all expire all of the sudden they are saying the bottom 98% would be devastated if the Bush tax cuts that were only for the Rich Are allowed to Expire.

Just sayin.

lol

This is why I have so little respect for die Hard Liberals in life and on this Board. They are so hypocritical, so intellectually Dishonest. Which is it Hacks, Were the Bush tax cuts only for the Rich, and not good for our Economy? Or were they for everyone, and even the lower Brackets benefited from them?

The dem position leading up to the initial sunset was to let the cuts on the top bracket lapse and to keep the others in place.

So, no, I hadn't noticed it.

The intellectually dishonest hack is you, Chuck.

So, You didn't notice Nancy, and Barack telling everyone that the GOP is "holding middle class tax cuts hostage"

You would not know Honesty if it bit you on the ass dude. Your Heros that you vote for would not either.

Facts are facts, for 10 years they lied about the Bush Tax Cuts, and claimed they only helped the rich. Now they are admitting that they helped everyone, and are opposed to allowing them to expire on the lower Brackets because they know just how much it would hurt them if they Expired.

Honesty is meaningless to the left.

Last edited:
So did anyone else notice that Obama and the Dems for 10 years said the Bush Tax Cuts were only for the Rich, and did nothing for our Economy, But now that they might all expire all of the sudden they are saying the bottom 98% would be devastated if the Bush tax cuts that were only for the Rich Are allowed to Expire.

Just sayin.

lol

This is why I have so little respect for die Hard Liberals in life and on this Board. They are so hypocritical, so intellectually Dishonest. Which is it Hacks, Were the Bush tax cuts only for the Rich, and not good for our Economy? Or were they for everyone, and even the lower Brackets benefited from them?

The dem position leading up to the initial sunset was to let the cuts on the top bracket lapse and to keep the others in place.

So, You didn't notice Nancy, and Barack telling everyone that the GOP is "holding middle class tax cuts hostage"

You would not know Honesty if it bit you on the ass dude. Your Heros that you vote for would not either.

Facts are facts, for 10 years they lied about the Bush Tax Cuts, and claimed they only helped the rich. Now they are admitting that they helped everyone, and are opposed to allowing them to expire on the lower Brackets because they know just how much it would hurt them if they Expired.

No, I didn't notice the thing you made up out of thin air then used to construct a strawman argument.

Silly me.

But frankly thats what you do. S'all good tho you can make up a much shit as you want and live in whatever reality suits you. At the end of the day, your efforts failed and you and your ilk are being further marginalized with each day.

No, I didn't notice the thing you made up out of thin air then used to construct a strawman argument.

Silly me.

But frankly thats what you do. S'all good tho you can make up a much shit as you want and live in whatever reality suits you. At the end of the day, your efforts failed and you and your ilk are being further marginalized with each day.

Well if you are going to deny Reality debate is pointless.

you and your ilk

So sad that so many people have been trained to think of Life and people in these terms. Put people into groups, and make assumptions about them based on what group you think they are in.

You are the text book definition of a bigot.

Proudly bigoted against far right whack-a-loons like you :thup:

But it's funny listening to you cry about someone lumping ppl into groups and making assumptions about them considering you do it here daily when you speak about "the left". In fact, look no further than your OP.

Silly me.

Well if you are going to deny Reality debate is pointless.

^butthurt that I'm not defending the strawman he constructed and taking his ball and going home

Silly me.

Do you smell shit?

Is is because your nose smells that way or is it because you have your's so far up Obama's ass that's all you can smell?

Just sayin.

lol

Anyone with a brain knows that they of course provided some relief to the less than wealthy Americans.

The argument always revolved around how they benefited the rich far more than anyone, so go cry me a river about intellectual dishonesty somewhere else.

Silly me.

Do you smell shit?

Is is because your nose smells that way or is it because you have your's so far up Obama's ass that's all you can smell?

^king of his own whacked out fantasyland

Just sayin.

lol

How can we notice something that never happened?

Did you notice the moon grew a face and said 'fuck the Packers' to Green Bay?

This is why I have so little respect for die Hard Liberals in life and on this Board. They are so hypocritical, so intellectually Dishonest.

^The words of someone who whined about bigots lumping ppl into groups and making assumptions about them.

Forum List

Back