Did anybody sane really think that Mexico would write us a check for $16B?

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.
Nobody sane thought that Mexico would pay for a wall. Trump sheep are not sane, though. No doubt you’re still wondering if Lyin’ Ted’s dad killed JFK :laugh:

They are not insane but just fed up with the broken immigration system that anything thing is better than the nothing that has been happening for years. WIth more illegals and more drugs entering the country. People just need to believe in some kind of solution and Trump offered it to them. If he builds the wall and it stops some illegal crossings. Americans will have more money in the paychecks and tax returns because they will be more jobs available with a fair wage and they will not be paying out for social services for illegal aliens..

I find you hilarious and I already got an A in economics. Drumpf cant do shit about where Mexico buys its widgets. You sound like a fucking fool . :laughing0301:

Wow this is case in point of how unintelligent you are. And now you’re swearing? What’s the matter did I get little Assfaceias riled up? Need a hug? Another debate lost by you. So sad.
Now youre upset because I pointed out the flaw in your argument regarding the wall? If you have a problem with swearing go sit outside the mens locker room. Turn in your man card on the way out. :rolleyes:

I didn’t discuss the wall I was giving you a lesson in basic economics and stated I was not sure it was going to work. You missed all that and pissed your pants like the baby that you are and yes you lost another debate. Sadly.
You were trying to explain how Mexico would pay for the wall and you failed....again...not surprisingly. :rolleyes:

Clearly, the Trumpians are abandoning the idea of Mexico paying for any part of the wall and attempting to put the best spin possible on their defeat.
That spin is obviously making them dizzy in the process.

I find you hilarious and I already got an A in economics. Drumpf cant do shit about where Mexico buys its widgets. You sound like a fucking fool . :laughing0301:

Wow this is case in point of how unintelligent you are. And now you’re swearing? What’s the matter did I get little Assfaceias riled up? Need a hug? Another debate lost by you. So sad.
Now youre upset because I pointed out the flaw in your argument regarding the wall? If you have a problem with swearing go sit outside the mens locker room. Turn in your man card on the way out. :rolleyes:

I didn’t discuss the wall I was giving you a lesson in basic economics and stated I was not sure it was going to work. You missed all that and pissed your pants like the baby that you are and yes you lost another debate. Sadly.
You were trying to explain how Mexico would pay for the wall and you failed....again...not surprisingly. :rolleyes:

Clearly, the Trumpians are abandoning the idea of Mexico paying for any part of the wall and attempting to put the best spin possible on their defeat.

Does not matter who pays for it just build it. It is going to cost americans more if it is not built and help to stop illegal immigration because we are paying more for illegal aliens now than the cost of a wall.
“illegal immigration costs the United States more than 200 Billion Dollars a year.”

Does not matter who pays for it just build it. It is going to cost americans more if it is not built and help to stop illegal immigration because we are paying more for illegal aliens now than the cost of a wall.
“illegal immigration costs the United States more than 200 Billion Dollars a year.”

Pretty sure they pay more than that back into the US via state and local taxes not to mention they support the 5th largest economy on the planet by doing a lot of the jobs Americans wont do

When the wall stops his people from crossing and sending back millions to his economy, Mexico will pay for his people who in the country.

Pretty sure they pay more than that back into the US via state and local taxes not to mention they support the 5th largest economy on the planet by doing a lot of the jobs Americans wont do

Pretty sure...excellent. If I gave you a pill and said "I am pretty sure you'll still live after taking it"...would you take it? No. You lost another debate. OMG!!! You are very consistent....at losing.

Pretty sure...excellent. If I gave you a pill and said "I am pretty sure you'll still live after taking it"...would you take it? No. You lost another debate. OMG!!! You are very consistent....at losing.
The pay no federal income taxes because they are low wage earners, but they get big tax credits in returns. They also send millions back to Mexico supporting Mexicos economy. Matter of fact, the amount of remittances sent to Mexico reached $2.3 billion in April 2017. There are no jobs Americans will not do.
Many occupations often thought to be worked overwhelmingly by immigrants (legal and illegal) are in fact majority native-born:
  • Maids and housekeepers: 51 percent native-born
  • Taxi drivers and chauffeurs: 54 percent native-born
  • Butchers and meat processors: 64 percent native-born
  • Grounds maintenance workers: 66 percent native-born
  • Construction laborers: 65 percent native-born
  • Janitors: 73 percent native-born

When the wall stops his people from crossing and sending back millions to his economy, Mexico will pay for his people who in the country.
That wont make Mexico pay for a wall though. Money will still be sent back regardless of if there is a wall or not.
If they are not let in they cannot work and send money back. Stopping them from getting in is the reason for the wall.

That wont make Mexico pay for a wall though. Money will still be sent back regardless of if there is a wall or not.
If they are not let in they cannot work and send money back. Stopping them from getting in is the reason for the wall.

There is no wall thats going to stop them from getting in. Think about that for a moment.

There is no wall thats going to stop them from getting in. Think about that for a moment.
Think about this. With a sufficient number of border patrol agents, a wall will stop them.
For years, Yuma sector was besieged by chaos as a nearly unending flood of migrants and drugs poured across our border. Even as agents were arresting on average 800 illegal aliens a day, we were still unable to stop the thousands of trucks filled with drugs and humans that quickly crossed a vanishing point and dispersed into communities all across the country.

It is hard for anyone familiar with Yuma sector today to imagine this scene. That’s because nearly a decade ago, a group of bipartisan lawmakers came together to protect the homeland, save innocent lives, and build a physical barrier across the border. The bipartisan Secure Fence Act of 2006 — supported by then-Sens. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and others — mandated the construction of hundreds of additional miles of secure fencing and infrastructure investments. Yuma sector was one of the first areas to receive infrastructure investments.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.
Hmmm I think if we end the illegals it will save us 123 billion a year

YES those here on illegal overdue VISAS

YES those here on illegal overdue VISAS
No and crossed the border

Forum List

Back