Did anybody ever say there were tapes? Or is this just the latest liberal Fake News?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
I recall Comey saying the conversations between him and Trump went one way, and Trump saying they had gone another way. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" Later Comey remarked, "Lordy, I hope there ARE tapes, please release all of them."

But, did anybody actually say there were any tapes? Or just idly speculate what might happen IF there were?

This is the classic way Fake News is born. One guy makes a wisecrack, and the media starts pretending they thought he was serious when they know he wasn't.

It's just a matter of time before Trump makes a remark about the sunrise or sunset, and the Fake News media starts screaming "Trump actually believes the sun revolves around the Earth!!!"

Far more of what the hysterical media is currently "reporting" has that kind of origin, than factual basis.

How long will it take for people to learn not to take anything the U.S. President says seriously?

I recall Comey saying the conversations between him and Trump went one way, and Trump saying they had gone another way. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" Later Comey remarked, "Lordy, I hope there ARE tapes, please release all of them."

But, did anybody actually say there were any tapes? Or just idly speculate what might happen IF there were?

This is the classic way Fake News is born. One guy makes a wisecrack, and the media starts pretending they thought he was serious when they know he wasn't.

It's just a matter of time before Trump makes a remark about the sunrise or sunset, and the Fake News media starts screaming "Trump actually believes the sun revolves around the Earth!!!"

Far more of what the hysterical media is currently "reporting" has that kind of origin, than factual basis.

Uh yeah, Trump said he had tapes, dumbass.

. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" .

Thanks for pointing out that Trump was behind the entire 'tapes' meme.

Trump started it- and it bit him in his big orange ass.

. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" .

Exactly how did it bite him in the ass?
I can't wait to hear this.
Trump's tweet forced Comey to rat on himself and Loretta Lynch and forced Comey to admit that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

Have a link for that?

Have a link for that?

Well, he insinuated that he might have tapes, and has been playing a game since he tweeted about it.

Trump: I did not make recording of Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Have a link for that?

Well, he insinuated that he might have tapes, and has been playing a game since he tweeted about it.

Trump: I did not make recording of Comey - CNNPolitics.com
Well, he insinuated that he might have tapes,

Oh?

He 'insinuated' he MIGHT have tapes?

th

RWNJ admits trump lies.

It's a start.

What will they admit tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Never happened. No need to make things up. He said "James Comey better hope that there are no tapes..."

He never claimed he had tapes. As the Clintons taught us, words mean things.

Never happened. No need to make things up. He said "James Comey better hope that there are no tapes..."

LOL, Baaaaa says the sheep.

Exactly how did it bite him in the ass?
I can't wait to hear this.
Trump's tweet forced Comey to rat on himself and Loretta Lynch and forced Comey to admit that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

"the Original Tree

Anyone who listens to Agent Orange knew it was a lie the moment he said it BUT

When did Comey "admit there's no Russian collusion"??

Link?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

forced Comey to admit that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

When did Comey admit that there was no Russian collusion?

Better yet- provide that quote.

No Evidence of Collusion

(Bryan Thomas/Getty Images)
“We did not include evidence in our report—and I say ‘our,’ that’s NSA, FBI, and CIA, with my office, the director of national intelligence—that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.”

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd on March 5. In response to Todd’s question about whether such evidence existed, Clapper said, “Not to my knowledge.” When asked under oath before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee on May 8 whether his statement is still accurate, he said, “It is.“

(NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images)
“I think he’s right about characterizing the report which you all have read.”

Then-FBI Director James Comey, speaking under oath before a House Intelligence Committee on March 20, referring to a statement made by the former director of national intelligence that no evidence had been found of collusion between members of Trump’s team and Russia.

Despite Allegations, No Evidence of Trump–Russia Collusion Found

Jeh Johnson: No Evidence of Collusion, Conspiring or Coordination with the Russians

Former DHS head Jeh Johnson to testify Russia 'did not alter ballots' in 2016 election

Rep. Trey Gowdy Grills Jeh Johnson: "No Evidence Of Trump Collusion With Russia"

Feinstein Says There's Still No Evidence of Collusion Between Trump Camp and Russia - Washington Free Beacon

BREAKING: Brennan Admits NO TRUMP PRESSURE To End Russia Investigation

THE MORE I STUDY COMEY, THE MORE I REALIZE WHAT A CORRUPT PARTISAN WEASEL HE WAS.

Last edited:

LOL, Baaaaa says the sheep.
Lol. You clowns are truly clueless. Post the Trump quote where he said he recorded the meeting. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back