Did al shapton really say that?

longly

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2013
Did al shapton really say that anytime that a white shoots a black, "attacker" it should be a federally crime? That would mean that he believes whites should have no right to self defense; that is a basic human right.

I haven't heard that but it sounds like something that moronic race monger would say.

I haven't heard that but it sounds like something that moronic race monger would say.

There has to be some way to determine what the truth is. One of these days I am going to break down and get satellite TV, perhaps I will be more tuned in then. Just because Sharpton is black doesn’t mean he can’t say something racist or even say it and mean it. Racism can infect the heart and mind of all races and ethnicities

There has to be some way to determine what the truth is. One of these days I am going to break down and get satellite TV, perhaps I will be more tuned in then. Just because Sharpton is black doesn’t mean he can’t say something racist or even say it and mean it. Racism can infect the heart and mind of all races and ethnicities
Racism originated in the Democratic Party and has been a cornerstone of their policies for 100 years. To them it's just another tool to achieve their objectives, whether it be white racism or black racism. Their strategy is "divide and conquer".

Have you tried here?
Did al shapton really say that anytime that a white shoots a black, "attacker" it should be a federally crime? That would mean that he believes whites should have no right to self defense; that is a basic human right.
If you take it out of context the way it's represented in all the right-wingnut sites right now, yes. Yes he did.

If you actually hear what he says, he might be making some sense - provided that you're in the mood to listen to someone doing that!

And, BTW, we have to go all the way back to Trayvon Martin to get this particular quote. Made me wonder why the sudden interest - the con-sites are loaded with fresh manure, did the Rev hurt somebody's feelings again?

Racism originated in the Democratic Party and has been a cornerstone of their policies for 100 years. To them it's just another tool to achieve their objectives, whether it be white racism or black racism. Their strategy is "divide and conquer".
*cough* *cough* bullshit *cough*

Forum List

Back