Did Ahmadinejad really say, "...Wipe Israel off the map?"

That comment was made in 2006 or 2007. It is now 2015, and Zionism is stronger then ever.

Like I said, those are not real Jews.
So they are not real Jews, because they are real Jews, that don't support your myth ?

What myth would that be ?
your off the face of the map myth

No, they are fake Jews because they support Hamas , who have expressed their hatred for Jews .
So they are real/fake jews who hate Jews even though they are jewish..ok got it now
I didn't say they hate Jews. You said that.

REUTERS/BRENDAN MCDERMID

(Reuters) - A day after being accused of making anti-Semitic comments at the UnitedNations, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad met a fringe group of ultra-religious Jews who seek the dismantling of the state of Israel.
Accused of anti-Semitism Ahmadinejad meets Jews Reuters

"Zionism has greatly weakened and, God willing, it will be destroyed soon and then all Jews, Muslims and Christians can live peacefully with one another," Ahmadinejad told nearly a dozen rabbis from Neturei Karta International on Wednesday.
Accused of anti-Semitism Ahmadinejad meets Jews Reuters

That comment was made in 2006 or 2007. It is now 2015, and Zionism is stronger then ever.

Like I said, those are not real Jews.
So they are not real Jews, because they are real Jews, that don't support your myth ?

What myth would that be ?
your off the face of the map myth

No, they are fake Jews because they support Hamas , who have expressed their hatred for Jews .

There's been Jews like that throughout our history from the time of the Exodus who kiss the ring of those who want to destroy us. Those Jews feel comfortable being subservient to tyrants. When their usefulness is over they'll be slaughtered.

So, you take the word of those that have an agenda over the actual Iranian presidential website. Go ahead, keep your head buried in the sand. I guess you also think their quran doesn't state any of this-

4:91 "Take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant."

4:101 "The disbelievers are an open enemy to you."

4:144 "Choose not disbelievers for (your) friends in place of believers. Would ye give Allah a clear warrant against you?"

5:51 "Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. ... He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them."

8:39 "Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah."

9:5 "Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush."

9:29 "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah."

9:73 "Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end."

9:113 "It is not for the Prophet, and those who believe, to pray for the forgiveness of idolaters even though they may be near of kin (to them) after it hath become clear that they are people of hell-fire."

9:123 "Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you."

22:15 "Whoso is wont to think (through envy) that Allah will not give him (Muhammad) victory in the world and the Hereafter (and is enraged at the thought of his victory), let him stretch a rope up to the roof (of his dwelling), and let him hang himself."

Ya, and if you read US coverage of that speech it mentions the person who did the translation translating it wrong as every other translator then confirmed.

""Ahmadinejad's alleged condemnation of Israel came at a "World Without Zionism" conference in Tehran in Oct. 2005, in which he was quoted by an English-language Iranian news site as saying "Israel must be wiped off the map." But as several analyses of the original Farsi statement show, this appears to be a mistranslation."

Believe what you want, thankfully you're not in charge of anything.

Do you think the old testament or torah is any different with respect to non-Jews?

you said..they support hamas who hates Jews..so they don't hate jews they just.. support hating Jews.?

My goodness you're an idiot. I said they support Hamas, who in the past have expressed their hatred for Jews in public. I didn't say those religious Jews agree with those anti - Semitic comment.

you said..they support hamas who hates Jews..so they don't hate jews they just.. support hating Jews.?

My goodness you're an idiot. I said they support Hamas, who in the past have expressed their hatred for Jews in public. I didn't say those religious Jews agree with those anti - Semitic comment.
those religious Jews ? so now they are Jews ?
images (10).jpg

Forum List

Back