Did Adam And Eve Have Navals?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
It's absolutely amazing the lengths church personnel and Fox News have gone to in order to hide early portraits showing their navals. In the old days all portrayals showed them with one naval each even though they were created in GAWD's image. Now most of what one can find only shows the part above the waist.

Late Flash.......They Missed One. If Gawd had an umbilical who the phuck was he hooked up to.......the holy ghost??

cranach.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^^ You live a very tortured existence..........

LOL

I'm not the one who believes a fairy tale thousands of years old...written by ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat.

I'm not the one who believes a flood covered the face of the earth to a level of five miles and evaporated within a few weeks.

I'm not the one who believes big fish puked up live men

I'm not the one who believes men lived through a 1200 degree furnace.

I'm not the one who believes walls fell at the sound of a trumpet.

I'm not the one who believes a woman was turned into a pile of salt because she did something wrong.

I'm not the one who believes seas parted long enough to let the white hats through then closed up and drowned the bad guys.

I'm not the one who believes a virgin gave birth to the son of god.

I'm not the one who believes a man walked on water.

I'm not the one who believes water was turned into fine wine.

I'm not the one who believes someone was raised from the dead by the waving of a hand.

I'm not the one who believes leprosy was cured by the laying on of hands.

I'm not the one who believes 6000-7000 men women and children were fed with two fish and five loaves.

I'm not the one who believes a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fresh as a daisy and fit as a fiddle.

Until this calloused brainwashing of infants and small children stops the whole human race has a long way to go.

~Selah~

Last edited:
How awesome would it be if Camppppbeelllll adopted Rderp?

Don't do that. Purposefully hiding something with which you disagree is a form of lying:

Revelations 21
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I'm not the one who believes a fairy tale thousands of years old...written by ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat.

I'm not the one who believes a flood covered the face of the earth to a level of five miles and evaporated within a few weeks.

I'm not the one who believes big fish puked up live men

I'm not the one who believes men lived through a 1200 degree furnace.

I'm not the one who believes walls fell at the sound of a trumpet.

I'm not the one who believes a woman was turned into a pile of salt because she did something wrong.

I'm not the one who believes seas parted long enough to let the white hats through then closed up and drowned the bad guys.

I'm not the one who believes a virgin gave birth to the son of god.

I'm not the one who believes a man walked on water.

I'm not the one who believes water was turned into fine wine.

I'm not the one who believes someone was raised from the dead by the waving of a hand.

I'm not the one who believes leprosy was cured by the laying on of hands.

I'm not the one who believes 6000-7000 men women and children were fed with two fish and five loaves.

I'm not the one who believes a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fresh as a daisy and fit as a fiddle.

Until this calloused brainwashing of infants and small children stops the whole human race has a long way to go.

~Selah~

It's absolutely amazing the lengths church personnel and Fox News have gone to in order to hide early portraits showing their navals. In the old days all portrayals showed them with one naval each even though they were created in GAWD's image. Now most of what one can find only shows the part above the waist.

Late Flash.......They Missed One. If Gawd had an umbilical who the phuck was he hooked up to.......the holy ghost??

cranach.jpg

It's spelled navel. Dummy.

Sorry, nobody knows if they had navels because nobody could paint them and photographs hadn't been invented yet.

cranach.jpg

Sorry, nobody knows if they had navels because nobody could paint them and photographs hadn't been invented yet.

I think he spelled it correctly. caammmmmppbellll thinks that before God created Adam & Eve, He created battleships & destroyers. :D

cranach.jpg

In the Navy?

[youtube]RzVbx7O_iaE[/youtube]

cranach.jpg

Maybe early Christian painters and leaders didn't believe A&E were unique?

What about images of Jesus on the cross?

cranach.jpg

Wow! A bitter dumb ass complaining about belly buttons, talk about petty. :lmao:

cranach.jpg

Gotta wonder how those painters could have got that so wrong...

Forum List

Back