Did a Scandal Sink the U.S.S. Palin?

Well, you stupid dipshit con, he used terminology that says a Dem can be a "worthless, immoral piece of shit" while apparently a conservative only "dares to be human" if he/she fucks up. That has its own double standard right there, so you can shove your stupid namecalling (which YOU started here, and you know it) up your wingnut ass.

you really are simple-minded, aren't you?

Simple minded? THAT would be your inability to understand Gunny's statement..."We know one thing ... scandal won't stop a Dem. It's okay for them to be worthless, immoral pieces of shit. But Lord help the conservative that dares be human."

You are trying to change the meaning of be

I guess you struggle with reading comprehension, as well.

Simple minded? THAT would be your inability to understand Gunny's statement..."We know one thing ... scandal won't stop a Dem. It's okay for them to be worthless, immoral pieces of shit. But Lord help the conservative that dares be human."

yup, he sure does

Just ask the educator if there's a different meaning of the second "be" than the first "be".

Just ask the educator if there's a different meaning of the second "be" than the first "be".

sounds like clinton, doesn't it?

WOW Gunny, all in the same sentence...when it's a Dem, he or she is a worthless, immoral piece of shit...when it's a conservative, he or she is just daring to be human...

I'm glad you have no gag reflex....

thats not what he said....nice twisting things around though.....

Why don't YOU explain it, then, because that sure is what it looks like he said.

im sure Gunny will be along explaining his statement.....but i saw it as he was saying how the DEMOCRATS look at this,not how he sees it personally....while Bfg was saying that is how Gunny himself looks at it.....Gunny may see it like that too....

Why don't YOU explain it, then, because that sure is what it looks like he said.

im sure Gunny will be along explaining his statement.....but i saw it as he was saying how the DEMOCRATS look at this,not how he sees it personally....while Bfg was saying that is how Gunny himself looks at it.....Gunny may see it like that too....
well, Bfgrn, isnt the brightest bulb in the pack, so it figures SHE wouldn't understand what gunny said

Last edited:
Palin simply wasn't qualified to be President. It was as if my mom was running for Veep. Maybe if she had been governor of Alaska for eight years, then she would have been more prepared.

There simply are not enough conservative Republicans for only conservative Republicans to elect a conservative Republican as president. People looked at her and thought she was not presidential.

Anyways, one would think she is finished as a politician, and that she is probably fine with that. I cannot see her running for the GOP nomination after this.

Last edited:
*yawn*

We know one thing ... scandal won't stop a Dem. It's okay for them to be worthless, immoral pieces of shit. But Lord help the conservative that dares be human.

Try to gag on Teddy's cock with some dignity, huh?:eusa_eh:

WOW Gunny, all in the same sentence...when it's a Dem, he or she is a worthless, immoral piece of shit...when it's a conservative, he or she is just daring to be human...

I'm glad you have no gag reflex....

It certainly looks like an accurate translation. Not for nothing, but you got a little shmutz there on the side of your nose.

Palin simply wasn't qualified to be President. It was as if my mom was running for Veep. Maybe if she had been governor of Alaska for eight years, then she would have been more prepared.

There simply are not enough conservative Republicans for only conservative Republicans to elect a conservative Republican as president. People looked at her and thought she was not presidential.

Anyways, one would think she is finished as a politician, and that she is probably fine with that. I cannot see her running for the GOP nomination after this.

But you thought Obama was qualified didn't you? :lol:

No sorry, you are quite wrong. Again. It is mostly liberals that think she is not presidential.

But hey, stand up chuck, you're in the 57th state. :))

No sorry, you are quite wrong. Again. It is mostly liberals that think she is not presidential.

No, you're quite wrong. It is mostly liberals, moderates and independents who thought she was not presidential.

Like I said, there aren't enough conservative Republicans to elect a conservative Republican president.

No, you're quite wrong. It is mostly liberals, moderates and independents who thought she was not presidential.

Like I said, there aren't enough conservative Republicans to elect a conservative Republican president.

So, which box, exactly, did the PUMA's fit it?

Xeno, I will ask you this, because I know you're non-partisan.

Do you honestly think the GOP wants her to run in 2012, and do you think she has a chance to actually get the nomination?

I don't believe the party wants her, she has bucked them her entire career.

The GoP are the party of stupid clucks, it showed when then ran lib lite McCain vs lib heavy Obama, they got smoked.

Just as dems do poorly trying to be GoPers (2000, 2002, 2004) the GoPers do poorly trying to be Dems (2006 & 2008)

Evertything hinges on the economy, if Obama pushes cap & trade virtually ANYONE will defeat him in 2012.

No amount of campaigning can change the mind of someone ruined by something like that.
Exactly and a big part of why hes in office now because most everyone hated repubs so with that and race ... he played on it heavily and ...

Flailin Palin resigned because with her book deal she does not need to be Gov anymore. She may come back in 2012 as the GOP Presidential candidate. That would be the perfect ticket!

Palin and Limbaugh...if of course he is willing to work under a woman. Of course, with his weight that might be the only option open.

Not only are you left wing nut cases ignorant and without a valid fact, you aren't funny either. Letterman is another great example of a dimwitted leftist screwball that was funny when he was more centrist but is only a bitter old shit now that he has turn a hard left.

Forum List

Back