Dictatorship USA 24th october 2009

Jul 9, 2009
Well I must say I thought there would be hundreds of threads here on this site screaming about the new USA dictatorship but apparently not. Just why is that, we hear that Americans are getting switched on to what is now happening in their country yet there is very little evidence to back that up.

Is it just because crimbo is coming or does everyone still believe in flying pigs. Just where are all those nay sayers and doubters who stated it could never happen in the USA. Well yes it has and yes it is, there cannot be any doubt in anyone's mind anymore about what is happening and what is coming very soon.

Are you prepared for the coming storm?

Well I must say I thought there would be hundreds of threads here on this site screaming about the new USA dictatorship but apparently not. Just why is that, we hear that Americans are getting switched on to what is now happening in their country yet there is very little evidence to back that up.

Is it just because crimbo is coming or does everyone still believe in flying pigs. Just where are all those nay sayers and doubters who stated it could never happen in the USA. Well yes it has and yes it is, there cannot be any doubt in anyone's mind anymore about what is happening and what is coming very soon.

Please, do elaborate ...

Sorry....but i can't follow any of this

Please stop dancing around and give specific examples and maybe I will respond

What's crimbo?

Crimbo...

Another word for Christmas from the North East of England.

So how long have you been hearing voices?

So how long have you been hearing voices?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

well i must say i thought there would be hundreds of threads here on this site screaming about the new usa dictatorship but apparently not. Just why is that, we hear that americans are getting switched on to what is now happening in their country yet there is very little evidence to back that up.

Is it just because crimbo is coming or does everyone still believe in flying pigs. Just where are all those nay sayers and doubters who stated it could never happen in the usa. Well yes it has and yes it is, there cannot be any doubt in anyone's mind anymore about what is happening and what is coming very soon.

so how long have you been hearing voices?

:lol:

well i must say i thought there would be hundreds of threads here on this site screaming about the new usa dictatorship but apparently not. Just why is that, we hear that americans are getting switched on to what is now happening in their country yet there is very little evidence to back that up.

Is it just because crimbo is coming or does everyone still believe in flying pigs. Just where are all those nay sayers and doubters who stated it could never happen in the usa. Well yes it has and yes it is, there cannot be any doubt in anyone's mind anymore about what is happening and what is coming very soon.

I believe that what is hapening in America is slowly being recognized by people who care. I also believe many saw it as the current administration began to move in a definite direction. I believe it is happening now at such a rapid pace that people are getting a little scared.

What is is that is happening? The current administration is taking over the country. Before I go much farther, I believe the current active politicians in America are mostly crooks. That includes all parties.

There have been government take overs in the past, here and there, but in this short time that Obama has been in the position of President, Government take over has become a rapid paced activity. Auto industry, banking industry, health industry, small business (mostly just being hindered), freedom of speech, and even the military is being snobbed by the commander in chief.

Yes, folks, we are in real trouble. This administration, and government in general is following an agenda to wreck this great nation.

So, while many people really just don't know what to do, I believe that uniting against the current administration is a good direction to begin moving. We will never be free again if we allow this to continue for the full term of this unamerican, terrorist, president.

Reagan saw it coming many years ago, and warned us. Even a commedian, Ted Skelton saw it coming in the 50s. I for one have seen it coming and have been as vocal as I know to be, but now I believe there has to be a major action by "We The People."

I believe that what is hapening in America is slowly being recognized by people who care. I also believe many saw it as the current administration began to move in a definite direction. I believe it is happening now at such a rapid pace that people are getting a little scared.

What is is that is happening? The current administration is taking over the country. Before I go much farther, I believe the current active politicians in America are mostly crooks. That includes all parties.

There have been government take overs in the past, here and there, but in this short time that Obama has been in the position of President, Government take over has become a rapid paced activity. Auto industry, banking industry, health industry, small business (mostly just being hindered), freedom of speech, and even the military is being snobbed by the commander in chief.

Yes, folks, we are in real trouble. This administration, and government in general is following an agenda to wreck this great nation.

So, while many people really just don't know what to do, I believe that uniting against the current administration is a good direction to begin moving. We will never be free again if we allow this to continue for the full term of this unamerican, terrorist, president.

Reagan saw it coming many years ago, and warned us. Even a commedian, Ted Skelton saw it coming in the 50s. I for one have seen it coming and have been as vocal as I know to be, but now I believe there has to be a major action by "We The People."

great post on everything you said except for the part on Reagan.He was a corrupt evil bastard.what many people are extremely ignorant about is that the america we have today is the result of nov 22nd 1963 in the fact that kennedy was the last true president that we had who wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex,and thats what got him killed was not being their puppet and doing what they told him to do.Eisenhower of course warned the american people about this dangerous out of control entitity in his farewell address and tried to warn the people how dangerous they were.we have what we have in america today cause the american people let it happen.

great post on everything you said except for the part on Reagan.He was a corrupt evil bastard.what many people are extremely ignorant about is that the america we have today is the result of nov 22nd 1963 in the fact that kennedy was the last true president that we had who wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex,and thats what got him killed was not being their puppet and doing what they told him to do.Eisenhower of course warned the american people about this dangerous out of control entitity in his farewell address and tried to warn the people how dangerous they were.we have what we have in america today cause the american people let it happen.

Go crazy much?

Forum List

Back