Dictators supported by the US

I do NOT object when the USA finds that a nation is run by a tyrant and they must do business with them.

What I DO OBJECT TO is when the USA topples a legitimate government and then replaces it with our own puppet regime because the current government is not willing to go along with whatever our coprporate masters want from that nation.

And THAT has happened many time in our lifetimes, folks.

Installing the Shah of IRAN back in the early 50's is a stellar example.

Mubarak, is, I think, NOT an example of that. He attained power (as far as I know) without assisteance from our CIA, so as far as us having supported him?

Well, I think we really had no choice in that regard.

Yet the Shah was the Legit ruler, you would not support your own agreements with rulers of a country or do you forget the role Iran played in World War II and that was the Shah's father.

It has been trbal rule in the Middle East for centuries, outside of the Ottomans of course but still at the local level the tribes ruled, or a family ruled from a particular city.

The Shah is the legit ruler, not the religous nuts that still stone to death teenage girls for having sex.

So you are really saying that you know very little of ME history.

The krazy Kennedy brothers had a technique for rectifying mistakes like the US's support for Castro. They would just kill him. The krazy Kennedy's should have been locked up somewhere when they used the CIA as a personal army to raise, feed, equip and train a little army to invade a sovereign nation and overthrow the government. Wouldn't you know they would get cold feet at the last minute and abandon their little army at the Bay of Pigs. Lucky or the Kennedys that the mainstream media supported every stupid idea they ever came up with.

The krazy Kennedy brothers had a technique for rectifying mistakes like the US's support for Castro. They would just kill him. The krazy Kennedy's should have been locked up somewhere when they used the CIA as a personal army to raise, feed, equip and train a little army to invade a sovereign nation and overthrow the government. Wouldn't you know they would get cold feet at the last minute and abandon their little army at the Bay of Pigs. Lucky or the Kennedys that the mainstream media supported every stupid idea they ever came up with.

I notice how whitehall troll demonstrates his ignorance as always in the fact that the CIA lied to kenendy from day one about the bay of pigs invasion,that they told him they would not need air support and when he approached them during the invasion,he told them he knew they lied to him and asked them to tell the truth is they needed it and they lied to him again and said no which is why he wisely fired Allen Dulles and others of the CIA because of that.

I love how he also ignores how Nixon ran covrt CIA operations for them while vice president under eisenhower and had deep ties to them.:cuckoo:and he is also stupid in the fact that Nixon put a dictater in power whu murdered millions.what a troll.:cuckoo:

I notice how whitehall troll demonstrates his ignorance as always in the fact that the CIA lied to kenendy from day one about the bay of pigs invasion,that they told him they would not need air support and when he approached them during the invasion,he told them he knew they lied to him and asked them to tell the truth is they needed it and they lied to him again and said no which is why he wisely fired Allen Dulles and others of the CIA because of that.

I love how he also ignores how Nixon ran covrt CIA operations for them while vice president under eisenhower and had deep ties to them.:cuckoo:and he is also stupid in the fact that Nixon put a dictater in power whu murdered millions.what a troll.:cuckoo:

Foreign interventions by American presidents has been going on for a long time and it is very much bipartisan. Blaming one party for over a century of disastrous imperialist foreign policy, is a fool's errand.

All these many foreign interventions have resulted in lots of killing and suffering...and an ever expanding governmental power and control, while enriching those within the military industrial complex...and many stinking corrupt politicians.

One would think after all this failure, Americans would learn, but no. Very much like the war on drugs or poverty...it just continues unabated. The oligarchy loves it. They know they can easily dupe the people over and over again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back