Dictator Obama: I can amend the 2A By EXECUTIVE ORDER !!!!!

20553265_BG1.jpg

Rep. Jeff Duncan: Executive orders on guns means "dictatorship"

Last edited:
Except not really. It would need to be ratified by all of the states before it could pass. Same with the 22nd amendment which is under fire from a moron in New York.

Never going to happen. The U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled on private gun ownership.

I would have to believe that over 300 million firearms TRUMPS Barack Obama.

Obama is either really STUPID or he is power drunk. I believe he is BOTH, which makes him extremely dangerous.

He is treading on thin ice..........

Actually a good video. Explains nicely how the President will not be banning guns with an EO.

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that Obama just jiggles the keys a little and right wing nutcases go into a full blown meltdown :up:

Actually a good video. Explains nicely how the Pesident will not be banning guns with an EO.

Exactly.

The retards saw the title of the video and jumped to the exact wrong conclusion and did not bother to actually watch it! :lol:

Hey dumbshit. Did you watch your own video link?

If you had, you wouldn't have said something as retarded as, "Dictator Obama: I can amend the 2A By EXECUTIVE ORDER !!!!!"

Excuse me dickhead.

But your boy is not suppose to EVEN DREAM ABOUT ISSUING AN EXECUTIVE ORDER NOR TO SEND HIS VP TO TALK TO THE NRA:

The Second Amendment protects a NATURAL RIGHT

The second and tenth counts are equally defective. The right
there specified is that of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose."
This is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in
any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence.
The
second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed; but this,
as has been seen, means no more than that it shall not be infringed
by Congress.
This is one of the amendments that has no other
effect than to restrict the powers of the national Government,
leaving the people to look for their protection against any
violation by their fellow citizens of the rights it recognizes, to
what is called, in The City of New York v. Miln, 11 Pet. 139, the
"powers which relate to merely municipal legislation, or what was,
perhaps, more properly called internal police," "not surrendered or
restrained" by the Constitution of the United States

United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875)

So you STILL have not watched the video, I see.

Talk about willful blindness! Holy shit!

It is astonishing how many people on this board have no clue how our government operates.

You'd think Executive Orders were something new that Obama invented, and they were all dictatorial end runs around the law.

Not one of these dumb shits has ever read one. No wonder they swallow their puppet masters' piss so easily. That's easier than taking the effort to learn how government really works and what Executive Orders are.

Here's a clue: The Constitution says that the Legislative branch legislates the law, and that the Executive branch executes the law. It's right there in their names!

Last edited:
So you STILL have not watched the video, I see.

So you STILL have not read the Cruikshank case. , I see.

It is astonishing how many people on this board have no clue how our Constitution operates.

Never going to happen. The U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled on private gun ownership.

I would have to believe that over 300 million firearms TRUMPS Barack Obama.

Obama is either really STUPID or he is power drunk. I believe he is BOTH, which makes him extremely dangerous.

He is treading on thin ice..........

Yes, except that ruling basically, or should I say fundamentally, changes the meaning of the 2nd amendment. Like saveusfromnazis correctly stated all states are needed to change the Constitution. Something the Supreme Court can not do. Which makes the ruling null and void.

This should be interesting Supreme Court -v- Supreme Court. Talk about your case of schizophrenia.

The executive order process was never supposed to replace the legislative body. The president was never given the power to legislate by executive order. It was intended to be a method of streamlining administrative processes, not legislative processes. That's how it has worked right up to the imperial presidebt.

But your boy is not suppose to EVEN DREAM ABOUT ISSUING AN EXECUTIVE ORDER NOR TO SEND HIS VP TO TALK TO THE NRA:

He can't send his VP to talk to the NRA? Really?

As for your other silly comment, how do feel about this "dreaming?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3xfT0c99g]Bush Dictator - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back