Dictator gets new handler

I don't know what that means.

Boogyman?:confused:

1. fear-inducing person: an imaginary person or monster that causes fear or is invoked to cause fear, especially in children
2. somebody believed to be evil: somebody or something regarded as hateful, evil, or frightening

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
You mean the same group who's leader committed the Munich Olympics massacre, and would regulary call for suicide bombings while in the meantime steal billions of dollars that were supposed to go to his people? Apparently you mistakenly believe terrorists are harmless

Nah. He clearly believes his terror-rat comrades are a force for good in the world.

Who was Israel's boogyman before Hamas?

Funny you would bring up that dynamic. Everytime one "Palestinian" gang of terror-rats comes to the realization that violence, much to your dismay, will not help them achieve their stated goals and tries another method, a splinter group or another "peaceful" Arab gang simply fills the void. There is never a shortage of ignorant Arab terror-rats willing to fight your war against the Joooos, Tinhorn.

Israel has been playing Wack-A-Mole with so called terrorists for decades. They remind me of a dog with its chain around a tree.
I get Hamas movements like five times a day. My doctor says if I have fiber it will help reduce the number of times I have to go to the Islam for a Hamas movement. I hear too much coffee and gluten can also increase your Hamas movement.

1. fear-inducing person: an imaginary person or monster that causes fear or is invoked to cause fear, especially in children
2. somebody believed to be evil: somebody or something regarded as hateful, evil, or frightening

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Ohhh. In that case, all of them are the same, Hamas, Fatah, Fadayon, Ashaaf. yada yada, I don't think there's a difference, really.

Indeed, anyone who resists Israel's occupation gets the terrorist name calling thing.

Well deserved.

Who was Israel's boogyman before Hamas?

Funny you would bring up that dynamic. Everytime one "Palestinian" gang of terror-rats comes to the realization that violence, much to your dismay, will not help them achieve their stated goals and tries another method, a splinter group or another "peaceful" Arab gang simply fills the void. There is never a shortage of ignorant Arab terror-rats willing to fight your war against the Joooos, Tinhorn.

Israel has been playing Wack-A-Mole with so called terrorists for decades. They remind me of a dog with its chain around a tree.

Not a bad analogy. Everytime one gang of "peaceful" Arab terror-rats gets squished, another pops up (like a jack-in-the-box clown) lookin' for a beatdown. Like I said, there never seems to be a shortage of terror-rat comrades to fight your war against the Joooos, Tinhorn.

Not a bad analogy. Everytime one gang of "peaceful" Arab terror-rats gets squished, another pops up (like a jack-in-the-box clown) lookin' for a beatdown. Like I said, there never seems to be a shortage of terror-rat comrades to fight your war against the Joooos, Tinhorn.

And there probably will not be much change as long as Israel continues its war against the Palestinians.

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Hamas Movement

Hamas Movement? Hamas Movement? Not the duly elected gov't of "Palestine" as you're so fond of saying? Not the "legitimate Palestinian political party" as you bray like it's your job? Hamas Movement? Even PIC makes 'em sound like a gaggle of terror-rats!

Not everyone in the government is Hamas and not all of Hamas is in the government.
Is that like saying not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims?

Hamas Movement? Hamas Movement? Not the duly elected gov't of "Palestine" as you're so fond of saying? Not the "legitimate Palestinian political party" as you bray like it's your job? Hamas Movement? Even PIC makes 'em sound like a gaggle of terror-rats!

Not everyone in the government is Hamas and not all of Hamas is in the government.
Is that like saying not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims?
Nuthin' but net!

reconciliation?

:lol:

It is true that the reconciliation is a joke.

On one side there is the legal, elected government in Gaza.

In the West Bank there is an illegal, unelected government that is paid by the US and others to violate the rights of the Palestinians.

How can you reconcile that?

Destroy Hamas. No more problems:tongue:

It is Israel's war. Why do you shove the blame off onto someone else?

It is true that the reconciliation is a joke.

On one side there is the legal, elected government in Gaza.

In the West Bank there is an illegal, unelected government that is paid by the US and others to violate the rights of the Palestinians.

How can you reconcile that?

Destroy Hamas. No more problems:tongue:

It is Israel's war. Why do you shove the blame off onto someone else?

I put the blame on the culprit. Hamas is the culprit. along with any other organization who wishes Israel's demise.

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- The Pentagon has named Admiral Paul Bushong as the new US security coordinator for Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

Bushong will replace Air Force Lieutenant General Michael Moeller, and will be responsible for building up the PA security forces, the Pentagon said in a statement on Friday.

The U.S. security coordinator for Israel and the PA is located at the U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem and is formally responsible for building the PA security infrastructure.

Pentagon names navy admiral as new security coordinator in WB

Forum List

Back