Dictator Bloomberg to restrict pain killers in NYC

I'm sorry. This is another case of punishing good people who need pain killers for more than 3 days because of the actions of a few.

No it isn't. Most "good people" don't get their month long supplies of painkillers from public hospital emergency rooms. People with chronic pain should have a regular doctor that monitors their condition.

Its funny how righties all of a sudden think its OK for folks to abuse painkillers on the public dime.

I stand corrected, isn't there more than one Lefty who will criticize their own?

Secret governement. Blind drone strikes. Supporting fascist drug war. Warrentless wiretaps. To name a few off the top of my head.

Boo criticized certain concepts, but you won't find him criticizing Dear Leader for engaging in these, rather you'll find him excusing Obama and blaming it all on BOOOOSSHH.

Well then you should have no problem finding and linking to a post of mine supporting any president engaging in those.

:eusa_eh:

Are you going to explain why New York doesn't have a right to regulate the hospitals New York owns?

The city owns the hospitals in New York?

That's fucked up.

If I were to buy a hospital would I have a right to make rules for it or would I need to get those rules approved by the moron conservatives on USMB first?

It it is in New York, Bloomberg will make the decisions on which medications are to be prescribed to patients.

Hahahahahaha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry. This is another case of punishing good people who need pain killers for more than 3 days because of the actions of a few.

I realize that there is a problem with prescription drugs. There has been for as long as I can remember. But this is outrageous for a city council to over ride Doctors in ER's.

To make this a blanket mandate is so out of line of what any government official is elected to do.Not be a nanny and run every aspect of the publics life.

Fix the fucking potholes for heaven's sakes.

Anyone who needs painkillers for more than 3 days should get them from an actual doctor treating them, not the emergency room.

Except that, thanks to the pubs, EMTALA, they don't have doctors.

But, I do agree with Bloomberg. Work the emergency room and you'll see a long line of addicts (called GOMERS for Get Out Of My ER) coming through for their fix. Its out of control and he's right to try to slow down the incredible problems associated with prescription drugs and the traffickers.

Forum List

Back