Dick’s Sporting Goods is now considering removing all hunting gear from their stores

Might as well change their name to “Dickless” Sporting Goods.

Dick's Sporting Goods admits suffering gun policy backlash as sales slide
/-----/ But I'm sure the gun grabbers flooded the store with orders to support their brave decision. What happened Libtards? Didn't you use your money to support Dick's the way you supported GM by buying Chevy Volts? -- Oh wait - never mind.
free stuff.jpg

That's ok. Those millennials can still bash that deer to death with a Mack Daddy Forged Wedge..

16CWYMMDFRGDSLTXXWDG_Nickel_Chrome

Isn't Dick's the place you go to get athletic socks and random cheap outdoor washer sets?

Pretty much. Lesbians go there to get their extra-wide sleeping bags for two, also.

It generally does me absolutely no good, and I hate increased competition for a woman's attention, but I LOVE lesbians.

Isn't Dick's the place you go to get athletic socks and random cheap outdoor washer sets?

Pretty much. Lesbians go there to get their extra-wide sleeping bags for two, also.

It generally does me absolutely no good, and I hate increased competition for a woman's attention, but I LOVE lesbians.

We could learn a lot from them. After all, nobody knows what a woman likes, more than another woman.

Nobody knows what a man likes more than another man too, but I ain't goin' there. :biggrin:

• Banned

We could learn a lot from them. After all, nobody knows what a woman likes, more than another woman.

Nobody knows what a man likes more than another man too, but I ain't goin' there. :biggrin:
thats more true than you know!

thats more true than you know!

Straight conservatives such as myself continually get a bad rap from the left, claiming that we are "homophobic" or "gay-haters", which couldn't be further from the truth.

While I have a problem with the flaming gay left who seems intent on portraying themselves as "victims", gay conservatives seem to be less intent on seeking special government-mandated special status. I also have a problem with straight leftists who use the imaginary accusation of homosexuality against a straight man like myself, in order to stifle an argument. That shit doesn't work on me.

I personally don't give a rat's ass what two people do in their own bedroom, which is concurrent to my conservative belief in personal liberty.

Forum List

Back