Dick Perry tells christians to stand against Obama

LOL more advanced than me and yet they most still believe in an invisible being in the sky that runs our lives....yeah I haven't believed in santa claus,easter bunny or tooth fairy in a long long time...god was only the latest victim of my imagination to go.

And you believe you were descended from a monkey. That's actually pretty believable.

Hmm....... By genetics, we are related to all life on earth, and our closest cousins are the great apes, not monkeys. They are further down the line.

Those that deny their connection to all life here on this planet are completely ignorant of even the most basic biology.

Rabbi obviously never went to science class and doesn't understand a really neat thing called evolution.

I suppose you believe everything you were ever taught in school regardless how accuarate it might be?

You obviously believe everything you learned in church that an invisible being in the sky made all of us...so answer me this. Where did god come from? Who made him? Hmmm?

well, why don't you ask Him and find out for yourself. You wont actually learn anything if you just have me prattle off the answer because you wont have prepared yourself to receive the answer.

But tell me, where does anyone's Father come from?

I suppose you believe everything you were ever taught in school regardless how accuarate it might be?

You obviously believe everything you learned in church that an invisible being in the sky made all of us...so answer me this. Where did god come from? Who made him? Hmmm?

well, why don't you ask Him and find out for yourself. You wont actually learn anything if you just have me prattle off the answer because you wont have prepared yourself to receive the answer.

Just who did God's father screw?

Find that heratical? Perhaps that is the weakness of creating a God in the image of man.

LOL more advanced than me and yet they most still believe in an invisible being in the sky that runs our lives....yeah I haven't believed in santa claus,easter bunny or tooth fairy in a long long time...god was only the latest victim of my imagination to go.

And you believe you were descended from a monkey. That's actually pretty believable.

Hmm....... By genetics, we are related to all life on earth, and our closest cousins are the great apes, not monkeys. They are further down the line.

Those that deny their connection to all life here on this planet are completely ignorant of even the most basic biology.

No one is denying that life is connected.

Now species becoming other species, that's still up for debate.

Find that heratical? Perhaps that is the weakness of creating a God in the image of man.

It's disrespectful more than anything.

Man was created in the image of God. We are His children. We have His potential.

Man was created in the image of God. We are His children. We have His potential.

I much prefer the Native American view of a Diety as a Spirit imbued in everything in the universe.

This is why we are told to Not listen/ nor put anyone on a pedestal besides God.
Sad to say so many christian's think Rick Perry has a direct phone line to what God wants, and would eat dirt if he told them to. Very sad indeed.

It's OK, he was talking about the "let him die" Christians who applaud executions.

COOL! I can dictate who lives and dies,what to flood and what not to?! Neato! Fancy shit there...that might actually be worth believing in your hocus pocus...:D

Last edited:
Ah that good ole rabbi logic...point out a supposed christian enjoys strip clubs,get labeled brain dead liberal and jew hater....impressive logic there rabbi...

Ah that good ole rabbi logic...point out a supposed christian enjoys strip clubs,get labeled brain dead liberal and jew hater....impressive logic there rabbi...

If any of that were the case you'd be right.
But the truth is that Perry is an evangelical Christian
The American Spectator : Rick Perry, Evangelical

The truth is that both you and MudHater are Jew-hating brain dead narco-libtards.

Forum List

Back