Dick Perry tells christians to stand against Obama

Gee, an avowed evangelical Christian talking to a group of evangelical Christians using language that evangelical Christians tend to use. What a scandal.

The scandal is that someone as obviously dead stupid as you can continue to post here. Go over to Stormfront where they appreciate your kind.

There are alot of Christians who do oppose Obama... not sure i see the controversy. It's hardly a secret.

• Banned
Gee, an avowed evangelical Christian talking to a group of evangelical Christians using language that evangelical Christians tend to use. What a scandal.

The scandal is that someone as obviously dead stupid as you can continue to post here. Go over to Stormfront where they appreciate your kind.

Lol...never said it was a scandal. just following in his footsteps of really stupid things he says...he acts like there is some war on religion in this country that he seems to believe was founded on christian principles....if anything we are getting back to where we need to be...secular. Plus I like busting your balls you and berzerkr are hilarious when ya get mad..oh and I'll return the neg rep soon enough. Appreciate it though.

Lol...never said it was a scandal. just following in his footsteps of really stupid things he says...he acts like there is some war on religion in this country that he seems to believe was founded on christian principles....if anything we are getting back to where we need to be...secular. Plus I like busting your balls you and berzerkr are hilarious when ya get mad..oh and I'll return the neg rep soon enough. Appreciate it though.

It's hardly stupid given the context. I think you're the stupid one here. The Obama Administration is currently at war with the Catholic Church in this country, and by extension every other organized religion. I am sorry that you are too emotionally retarded to value religion, but most people are far more advanced than you. And they are rightly concerned by the steamroller the administration is taking to religious exemptions.
And given your rep power is sinking I'm not worried.

• Banned
LOL more advanced than me and yet they most still believe in an invisible being in the sky that runs our lives....yeah I haven't believed in santa claus,easter bunny or tooth fairy in a long long time...god was only the latest victim of my imagination to go.

LOL more advanced than me and yet they most still believe in an invisible being in the sky that runs our lives....yeah I haven't believed in santa claus,easter bunny or tooth fairy in a long long time...god was only the latest victim of my imagination to go.

God isnt in anyone's imagination though. He is real.

The beauty of it is anyone can find out for themselves.

And you believe you were descended from a monkey. That's actually pretty believable.

Rabbi obviously never went to science class and doesn't understand a really neat thing called evolution.

I suppose you believe everything you were ever taught in school regardless how accuarate it might be?

Rabbi obviously never went to science class and doesn't understand a really neat thing called evolution.

I suppose you believe everything you were ever taught in school regardless how accuarate it might be?

You obviously believe everything you learned in church that an invisible being in the sky made all of us...so answer me this. Where did god come from? Who made him? Hmmm?

Forum List

Back