Dick Nixon did not end the vietnam war.

coming from a coward troll who cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when he cant refute pesky facts the CIA was behind 9/11 and you have fallen for the most laughable conspiracy THEORY ever invented by the government that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks even thought they have failed to prove that,your one to talk on someone who has conspiracy theories that get worse and worse all the time.:rofl::lmao:
Oh the irony of a 911 troofer (and lol a LA Ram’s fan) calling someone a troll. You are a special kind of retard.

hey moron,you are obviously not aware how dick nixon sabotoged the paris peace talks and delayed the end of the war,the bastard COULD have ended the war in 69 had he wanted to but he let it go on.Him and Johnson were the REAL murderers of the 58.000 americans.
Lol that is a conspiracy that was never based on any proof. Funny how the dumbest amongst us believe anything. Smh

oh and he was forced to end up by the american people moron,had they not protested he would NEVER have ended it idiot.
Yes because Presidents always bow to the oppositions protest. Again you really are a special kind of retard

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you indeed are one of USMB's biggest trolls of them all,as we both know,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate,I made a thread with documented evidence in a two videoes that expoosed Isral and the CIA's role in 9/11 and like the chickenshiot coward you are,you cowardly ran off with your tail between your legs just calling me names. wow that really showed me.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao: you wouldnt last one minute in a debating hall the way you debate,you would be laughed out in a heartbeat.:lmao::haha:

Lol you presented faux sources with no proof and just off the wall batshit crazy ideas.

Again the irony of a mental midget 911 troofer calling someone a troll! Lol u r the best bro

Maybe somebody said this, I can not read every comment to know. But....

It was Truman that started our involvement in Vietnam. The Truman Doctrine? We sent money to the French to fight in Vietnam. We had all kinds of deals with French, in regards to Vietnam. The French even used our planes and pilots, fighting in Vietnam. Hence, it was the Democrats that started the Vietnam war, period.

It was Start they JFK and then LBJ escalated the war, but the libs aren’t having it. They want to make it Nixon’s war.

this troll ignores same as he does facts on the CIA's role in 9/11,that Kennedy INHERITED the war you stupid fuck and resisted the policys of the military for esculation,that once johnson got in,he reversed kennedys policys and expanded the war by following the policys they wanted kennedy to but that he would not, Truman got it started as Electra and a couple of others pointed out so well.. dont you ever get tired of getting OWNED and embarrassed here same as you have on 9/11 the last several years?:rofl::lmao:

Last edited:
coming from a coward troll who cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when he cant refute pesky facts the CIA was behind 9/11 and you have fallen for the most laughable conspiracy THEORY ever invented by the government that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks even thought they have failed to prove that,your one to talk on someone who has conspiracy theories that get worse and worse all the time.:rofl::lmao:
Oh the irony of a 911 troofer (and lol a LA Ram’s fan) calling someone a troll. You are a special kind of retard.

hey moron,you are obviously not aware how dick nixon sabotoged the paris peace talks and delayed the end of the war,the bastard COULD have ended the war in 69 had he wanted to but he let it go on.Him and Johnson were the REAL murderers of the 58.000 americans.
Lol that is a conspiracy that was never based on any proof. Funny how the dumbest amongst us believe anything. Smh

oh and he was forced to end up by the american people moron,had they not protested he would NEVER have ended it idiot.
Yes because Presidents always bow to the oppositions protest. Again you really are a special kind of retard

you indeed are one of USMB's biggest trolls of them all,as we both know,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate,I made a thread with documented evidence in a two videoes that expoosed Isral and the CIA's role in 9/11 and like the chickenshiot coward you are,you cowardly ran off with your tail between your legs just calling me names. wow that really showed me.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao: you wouldnt last one minute in a debating hall the way you debate,you would be laughed out in a heartbeat.:lmao::haha:

Lol you presented faux sources with no proof and just off the wall batshit crazy ideas.

Again the irony of a mental midget 911 troofer calling someone a troll! Lol u r the best bro

thats like two farts in a row from you troll.:banana:

Like clockwork,same as always,insult the messenger when cornered and unable to debunk pesky facts.:up:

Last edited:
Again the war, eh? I thought this one had had all the meat chewed off of it.

I guess it would depend on whom you ask. Vietnamese people of today would say... that against all the odds..they defeated the French..then they defeated a coalition of Western powers headed up by the US. We don't like that answer..although it has the ring of truth about it. From the Vietnamese point of view. After all, they were fighting for their freedom and the right of self-determination.

Our point of view is so full of face-saving BS..that it's hard to come to some common agreement. Other than..the fact..that we lost. The reasons are irrelevant, IMO. Except as an object lesson..of what it means to be on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back