Dick Morris will have egg on his face if he is wrong

That's true. Only republican pundits are responsible for what they say. The liberal media tends to forget everything left wingers say including the tingle up Chris Matthews leg.

Can you name me someone who said they forgot he said that. YOu fucking guys say it all the time when you have NOTHING.

If you cant produce a left leaning person who said this,

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

(Now stay on point and show us ONE FUCKING person who said they forgot about this.)

Morris will be saying "I told you so" after the election...................

Funny the way these pundits seem so sure of themselves. I don't remember Morris' prior predictions, is it really true that he's been accurate? Because he's way the hell out on a limb this time around. We'll see, I reckon.

Thing about Morris is that I always have a powerful urge to wash my hands after seeing him on teevee.

Even before the first debate - he proclaimed a comfortable Romney win.

Morris has a good track record in predictions.

Morris is the one who predicted a Hillary win in 2008. Unless the GOP nominated Condi Rice.

I take anything the toe-sucker says with a grain of salt and so do you.

Every challenger to an incumbant has "won" the first debate. Even pathetic losers like Mondale and Dole.

Just by virtue of being on the same stage with a sitting president, you "win".

Then the novelty wears off, and by the second debate, all the pundits marvel on how better prepared the President was this time.

Forum List

Back