Dick Morris will have egg on his face if he is wrong

Anybody that votes for Obama is going to have something much worse than egg on their face come the election.

Dick Morris has a terrible track record with predictions. He's always wrong. Just terrible. I'm not even sure why anyone listens to him. Several months ago he predicted Obama would drop out because the poll numbers would turn against him in so many states that he wouldn't want to run and lose. He predicted Romney easily taking Michigan.

He's a joke and has a fetish for prostitute's toes.

He won't have to eat crow.

Morris was bullish on a Romney-rout back in August.....................................

WTF is with Dick Morris and the Clintons???
Read George Stephanopolous' tell-all Clinton era classic "All Too Human" and you will understand perfectly.

I think it has something to do with Morris paying prostitutes to suck on their toes. Eww, creepy isnt it

Not at all fetish is an ideal way to make money. No kissing, or handholding. No sex. And it pays triple what prostitution pays.

Read George Stephanopolous' tell-all Clinton era classic "All Too Human" and you will understand perfectly.

I think it has something to do with Morris paying prostitutes to suck on their toes. Eww, creepy isnt it

Not at all fetish is an ideal way to make money. No kissing, or handholding. No sex. And it pays triple what prostitution pays.

Same reason midget hookers aren't half off.

That's true. Only republican pundits are responsible for what they say. The liberal media tends to forget everything left wingers say including the tingle up Chris Matthews leg.

No one forgot the "tingle up" Chris Matthews leg!!

No body forgot that! We just refuse to touch that subject matter!!

On Dick Morris: There actually was a study (not sure if you'd call it that) a while back
where chimps made political predictions by pressing random buttons --

and (I'm not kidding about this)

The chimps had a better prediction ratio than Dick.

Which buttons did you press?:eusa_whistle:

That's true. Only republican pundits are responsible for what they say. The liberal media tends to forget everything left wingers say including the tingle up Chris Matthews leg.

No one forgot the "tingle up" Chris Matthews leg!!

No body forgot that! We just refuse to touch that subject matter!!

I heard he never said that and come to think of it I've never seen a CON give us a cite! Anyone?

piece of cake

about what Obama beat McCain by in 2008

Last edited:
Dick Morris has 20 dozen eggs on his face already. He's an engaging speaker, nothing more.

Dick Morris has 20 dozen eggs on his face already. He's an engaging speaker, nothing more.

Engaging? Maybe......but not due to his speaking style. It is his appearance and the weird way that he talks out of one side of his mouth.

He is a cross between Liberace and Dick Cheney.

Obamas best chance is in the town-hall debate.

When he doesnt have to debate.

This is true. The town hall debate on foreign policy is obama's best chance. If he blows this one as badly as he did last time, this election will effectively be over. In the next debate, obama will have Romney out manned. It's his home court. But, Romney has obama out gunned. obama's foreign policy failures have given Romney a vast amount of ammunition. If obama should make some missteps, like over reacting or trying to push this debate into a re-do of the last debate, then obama will lose what advantage that he had going in.

Yeah, Mitt will probably take credit for killing Bin Laden. Add that to his long list of falsehoods and lies.

Obamas best chance is in the town-hall debate.

When he doesnt have to debate.

This is true. The town hall debate on foreign policy is obama's best chance. If he blows this one as badly as he did last time, this election will effectively be over. In the next debate, obama will have Romney out manned. It's his home court. But, Romney has obama out gunned. obama's foreign policy failures have given Romney a vast amount of ammunition. If obama should make some missteps, like over reacting or trying to push this debate into a re-do of the last debate, then obama will lose what advantage that he had going in.

Yeah, Mitt will probably take credit for killing Bin Laden. Add that to his long list of falsehoods and lies.

You ever gonna produce any of those lies you stupid prick ?

Or are you going to keep skulking from thread to thread posting your little Schillian Turds ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back