Dick Durbin: Not Buying A Hybrid Could Cost You Your Life

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Just like American soldiers under George W Bush were worse than the Communist butchers under Pol Pot or the Nazis? Some of us have memories longer than the 24 hour news cycle, Dicky Boy. Just another flaming @sshole out of the Communist cesspool that is the State of Illinois. Between Barry only being a few doors down from his old bedroom at 1600 Pennsylvania, and Richie Boy spouting this kind of crud from the Capital Building, its a wonder that Abe can rest in peace over where he is resting in Springfield.]

"Dick Durbin: If You Don’t Buy a Hybrid Car It Could Cost You “Your Life”…

Even more bizarre is his claims that all extreme weather events are “indisputably” caused by global warming.

(Chicago Business Journal) — On the morning after a swarm of tornadoes took a big bite out of Dallas, U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., waded waist-deep into a scientific debate over whether global warming is behind an apparent recent rise in such severe weather events.

At a Chicago press conference where a report was released suggesting such a link, Mr. Durbin said he sees the impact of human decisions in everything from last year’s “snowmageddon” blizzard here to floods that swamped downstate Cairo."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dick Durbin: If You Don’t Buy a Hybrid Car It Could Cost You “Your Life”…

What a CROCK!

If it's that dangerous, just ban gas powered cars completely and start confiscating them on the road.

There are reports out that even Jupiter is warming. Better hurry and buy your Volt today. Its getting to be an emergency situation.
Make mine the 900 horsepower, bored, stroked, and supercharged V-16.

I dunno about ALL hybrids but I do know that were I to (not bloody likely) buy a Government Motors Volt I'd first be damn sure the fire insurance on my house with attached garage was up to date.

Anyone who has ever bothered to study geophysical history would know that the planet goes through periods of "global warming" followed by cooling down again, to the extreme (that's what an Ice Age is). This has nothing to do with cars or pollution. This movement about global warming is born from the arrogance of human beings, thinking that everything we do is so incredibly important to the evolution of the planet. It was happening before we ever had cars, and it will continue to happen.

--:: Clean TV ::-- TODAY'S NEWS
Web Today - Christian News, Conservative News and World News

I was in a head on collision some years ago. I was driving a one ton Ford when a woman in one of those gas saver cars came across the center line. The only thing I lost was my front bumper and right front tire as I went OVER her little car. Sadly she suffered severe injuries that will probably hinder her the rest of her life. Her car was demolished.

Durbin is a fool.

I was in a head on collision some years ago. I was driving a one ton Ford when a woman in one of those gas saver cars came across the center line. The only thing I lost was my front bumper and right front tire as I went OVER her little car. Sadly she suffered severe injuries that will probably hinder her the rest of her life. Her car was demolished.

Durbin is a fool.

The moral to this story is don't bring a hybrid to a demolition derby.

[Just like American soldiers under George W Bush were worse than the Communist butchers under Pol Pot or the Nazis? Some of us have memories longer than the 24 hour news cycle, Dicky Boy. Just another flaming @sshole out of the Communist cesspool that is the State of Illinois. Between Barry only being a few doors down from his old bedroom at 1600 Pennsylvania, and Richie Boy spouting this kind of crud from the Capital Building, its a wonder that Abe can rest in peace over where he is resting in Springfield.]

"Dick Durbin: If You Don’t Buy a Hybrid Car It Could Cost You “Your Life”…

Even more bizarre is his claims that all extreme weather events are “indisputably” caused by global warming.

(Chicago Business Journal) — On the morning after a swarm of tornadoes took a big bite out of Dallas, U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., waded waist-deep into a scientific debate over whether global warming is behind an apparent recent rise in such severe weather events.

At a Chicago press conference where a report was released suggesting such a link, Mr. Durbin said he sees the impact of human decisions in everything from last year’s “snowmageddon” blizzard here to floods that swamped downstate Cairo."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dick Durbin: If You Don’t Buy a Hybrid Car It Could Cost You “Your Life”…
Durbin has always been a lying nutcase, he is just keeping up his image.

Forum List

Back