Dick Clark died

Hey this is NOT corny .. This is what we had growing up LOL
yes it is did you not have an fm radio?
abba, the captian and tenell,Christopher cross ..just to name a few were all corny as was all of 70's pop....

Oh I like all music.. I love ROCK. Led Zeppelin, AC/DC , DOORS, Doobie Brothers , Rolling Stones just to name a few.. Heck even enjoyed some country back then too.

Someone mentioned Robin Gibb might be next . Andy was my child hood tween crush:redface:
Some of the best R/R from the 70 still lives on the stones,% zeppelin to mention a few.
country willy nelson is as then still a icon
pop elvis will be FOREVER
All is not lost

yes it is did you not have an fm radio?
abba, the captian and tenell,Christopher cross ..just to name a few were all corny as was all of 70's pop....

Oh I like all music.. I love ROCK. Led Zeppelin, AC/DC , DOORS, Doobie Brothers , Rolling Stones just to name a few.. Heck even enjoyed some country back then too.

Someone mentioned Robin Gibb might be next . Andy was my child hood tween crush:redface:
Some of the best R/R from the 70 still lives on the stones,% zeppelin to mention a few.
All is not lost
elivs was rock until the music grew past him.
rock and roll and pop are not the same.abba was pop, alice cooper was rock!

All is not lost

Grew passed him? Wouldn't descended below him be a more appropriate phrase? :D

Immie

All is not lost

Immie
no ,elvis just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Immie

Well, it seems that you are saying that Rock has improved since the days of Elvis. I would have to strongly disagree. Rock 'n' Roll has gone down the crapper since the days of Elvis.

Immie

Immie

Well, it seems that you are saying that Rock has improved since the days of Elvis. I would have to strongly disagree. Rock 'n' Roll has gone down the crapper since the days of Elvis.

Immie
only an elvis fan would say that...one the other hand most all of today's music is kinda sucky but then again they said that about r&r in the fifties .

Immie
only an elvis fan would say that...one the other hand most all of today's music is kinda sucky but then again they said that about r&r in the fifties .

Actually, I am not really an Elvis fan. I simply can't stand listening to some doped up jackass scream into a mic with half a dozen "musicians", who couldn't play the same song twice in their lives if their lives depended on it, banging strings and drums behind the screamer and calling what they are doing "music". If you can't hear the story of the lyrics, it is not music.

Modern rock is nothing more than noise.

Immie

Irony?

Attachments

• $DickClarkMyan.jpg
    $DickClarkMyan.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 67

Immie

Actually, I am not really an Elvis fan. I simply can't stand listening to some doped up jackass scream into a mic with half a dozen "musicians", who couldn't play the same song twice in their lives if their lives depended on it, banging strings and drums behind the screamer and calling what they are doing "music". If you can't hear the story of the lyrics, it is not music.

Modern rock is nothing more than noise.

Immie
they said that about elvis too!

New Topics

Forum List

Back