Dick Cheney was not that far off on his predictions on Iraq

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The brilliant Dick Cheney confidantly predicted that the Americans would be embraced as liberators once we toppled Saddam.

He missed:
Rioting and looting by the Iraqies after Saddam fell because we did not have enough troops
Sectarian fighting would break out between the Sunnis, Shites and the Kurds.
A major insurgency trying to destablize the country
With the fall of the Sunni leader Saddam, the Iranians would get a foothold in Iraq
The insurgency and sectarian conflict would explode into a 6 year plus war
The war ended with thousands of Americans and their allies losing their lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqies losing their life.

But Cheney is kind of correct because the Iraqies are embracing us or at least celebrating as we leave. ( 6 years later)

We should all listen to what Cheney has to say on international politics. And then do the opposite.

He is a dumb sob.

He is a dumb sob.

you are the one who is dumb ... retard.

didn't you see this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75ctsv2oPU]YouTube - 1994 Clip of a C-SPAN Interview with Dick Cheney[/ame]

Dick Cheney is not dumb. he is simply made out of PURE EVIL.

when will you lemmings understand that the government just doesn't give a fuck about you.

Last edited:
The video of Cheney speaking wisdom in 1994 shows he is a bigger dumb sob than I thought. He didn't even take his own advise.

His actions were opposite of his words. Actions are more important than words. Another example of his hypocrisy.

You can call me anything you want, just about. Your last term was unacceptable. Do you know any children with disabilities. You are obviously immature.

This is not about being too politically correct. This is about showing people with disabilities respect as opposed to disrespect.

Grow up and increase your vocabutary. It is apparently very limited.

The video of Cheney speaking wisdom in 1994 shows he is a bigger dumb sob than I thought. He didn't even take his own advise.

His actions were opposite of his words. Actions are more important than words. Another example of his hypocrisy.

You can call me anything you want, just about. Your last term was unacceptable. Do you know any children with disabilities. You are obviously immature.

This is not about being too politically correct. This is about showing people with disabilities respect as opposed to disrespect.

How's this? :cuckoo:

You are a good person and we would love to have you here.

BUT !

I don't think this ( usmessageboard.com ) is a good place for you. You are too sensitive.

I think if you stay you will only suffer.

Most other political forums on the internet prohibit personal attacks, not this one. Maybe you should find yourself a more peaceful messageboard.

I expect personal attacks. I don't have an issue with that.

But there are thousands of way to attack me personally without showing disrespect to disabled people. Expand your vocabulary. Or maybe that is not possible.

I shouldn't have to be telling you this.

You idiot. (how is that for a personal attack)

The brilliant Dick Cheney confidantly predicted that the Americans would be embraced as liberators once we toppled Saddam.

He missed:
Rioting and looting by the Iraqies after Saddam fell because we did not have enough troops
Sectarian fighting would break out between the Sunnis, Shites and the Kurds.
A major insurgency trying to destablize the country
With the fall of the Sunni leader Saddam, the Iranians would get a foothold in Iraq
The insurgency and sectarian conflict would explode into a 6 year plus war
The war ended with thousands of Americans and their allies losing their lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqies losing their life.

But Cheney is kind of correct because the Iraqies are embracing us or at least celebrating as we leave. ( 6 years later)

We should all listen to what Cheney has to say on international politics. And then do the opposite.

He is a dumb sob.

he's not dumb.

He's a liar who knows what bells to ring to make his kneejerkly stupid followers salivate.

Forum List

Back