Dick Cheney should really stop playing the blame game.

Wrong. By left wing logic is what you should have said...here's why.

NONE of the mechanisms in place now were in place prior to 9/11, the shoe bomber and the Anthrax attacks.

Try again...:lol:

In which case, by the Cheney logic, Bush should have immediately shored up said faulty system.

Since he did not, it is his fault.

In fact 9/11 is, by that logic, MORE the Bush administration's fault than the Christmas bomber is Obama's fault, because the intelligence community put a notice of the impending attack ON BUSH'S DESK.

But again, that's not how I feel, that's just following the right's logic to it's conclusion.

LIKE I SAID...all prior to 9/11. FISA and Patriot Act.

Good thing you aren't a Vulcan...you would have been shot and killed. Your logic is a failure.

so the demoncwats have always said 9-11 is Bush's fault.. you got something new or don't ya..

Not me, I never said it was the Bush adminsitration's fault.

But hey, if Cheney's willing to take full responsibility for being at fault for 9/11, and if you, Willow, are willing to admit that the guy you voted for in 2004 was responsible for and at fault for 9/11...

then I guess the Obama administration can take the blame for a failed idiot underwear bomber.

Bush was in office,, and before him Clinton,, so if obamalamie gets to say he inherited "the Bush problems" then Bush gets to say he inherited all the "Clinton shit." see how that works?? ya,, I think ya do.

yea willow as I recall you and your ilk did for all 8 years of Bush's terms, nothing and I mean nothing was the blowhard cowboy fault! LOL

yea willow as I recall you and your ilk did for all 8 years of Bush's terms, nothing and I mean nothing was the blowhard cowboy fault! LOL

Not to say there aren't lots of Obama apologists here and there, see Jillian, however Bush wasn't the one blaming others like Obama does time after time.

Good thing you aren't a Vulcan...you would have been shot and killed. Your logic is a failure.

And like I said, with all that, there was still a specific warning ON THE PRESIDENT'S DESK, by August of 2001.

Which was a lot more than Obama had.

The Bush administration spent Trillions of dollars fighting a war to supposedly rid us of the terrorist networks, as well as building a comprehensive anti-terrorist network and security apparatus.

But according to the right-wing propaganda machine, and Dick Cheney, it was not the structure put in place by the Bush administration, but it was instead the leadership of the Obama administration that's at fault.

In September of 2001, the Bush administration had been given actionable intelligence that a large-scale terrorist attack was imminent. A memo was given to the president himself warning him of this threat.

The Bush administration not only simply relied upon the pre-existing infrastructure to take care of this threat, but it disregarded the intelligence it did have.

So, by the right-wing logic:

If the "Christmas Bomber" is Obama's fault...

Then 9/11 is the Bush administration's fault.

And of course good ol' Dick Cheney was second in charge.

:( Spare me!!! Obama wasn't even in the picture, when all this IRAQ and Afghanistan shit was going on in the beginning. Both Bill Clinton and Bush JR. where the villians, not Obama, he just got the bag of garbage dumped on him, cause he became president, and if it were someone else as president, they would get the same bag of garbage.Cheney is so full of Crap, it is ooozing out of his ears.Totally so. I wish he would go crawl back under the rock where he was born.:cuckoo:
This says all there is to say about the people in this thread. I just wonder if this person attended that training camp here in America or in the Middle East.

Bush was in office,, and before him Clinton,, so if obamalamie gets to say he inherited "the Bush problems" then Bush gets to say he inherited all the "Clinton shit." see how that works?? ya,, I think ya do.

And if you blame Clinton for 9/11, which I don't, but you seem to be doing, then logically the Christmas bomber is Bush's fault, and you should all shut the hell up about it.

You folks don't really seem to follow logic though...

No matter the problem, Obama always has someone/thing to blame:

obama blames... - Google Search

The right-wingers are the ones doing the "blaming" here, trying to pin the fault for intelligence issues on the President.

And now you're trying the old "I'm rubber, you're glue" approach with the blame game accusations.

Deflection does not an effective argument make.

Not to say there aren't lots of Obama apologists here and there, see Jillian, however Bush wasn't the one blaming others like Obama does time after time.

What planet are you currently living on? What planet did you live on from 2000-2008?

The Bush administration never took the blame for anything.

They blamed Abu Ghraib on a few "out-of-control" soldiers.

They blamed New Orleans on the state governor.

They blamed the CIA for their supposed "intelligence failures" in Iraq.

The list goes on and on and on.

And like I said, with all that, there was still a specific warning ON THE PRESIDENT'S DESK, by August of 2001.

Which was a lot more than Obama had.

LOL! Only because he'd dismantled the CIA's ability to do so, something that had been corrected post-9/11. :rolleyes:

No matter the problem, Obama always has someone/thing to blame:

obama blames... - Google Search

The right-wingers are the ones doing the "blaming" here, trying to pin the fault for intelligence issues on the President.

And now you're trying the old "I'm rubber, you're glue" approach with the blame game accusations.

Deflection does not an effective argument make.

Actually it's the press that's been reporting and posters commenting upon. Bush, himself wasn't the blame layer. Obama is.

The right-wingers are the ones doing the "blaming" here, trying to pin the fault for intelligence issues on the President

Uhhhhhhhh...what have we been hearing from you on the left FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Only because he'd dismantled the CIA's ability to do so, something that had been corrected post-9/11. :rolleyes:

Who did? What does this even mean?

Bush had actionable intelligence on 9/11 on his desk in August of 2001. IT WAS ON HIS DESK.

Obama had all the Bush infrastructure in place, (You know the infrastructure that Bush spent trillions on?), and something slipped through the cracks of communication.

But apparently you all feel that Obama is at fault for the Christmas bomber without Bush being at fault for 9/11.

Again, no one ever said you people used LOGIC.

And if you blame Clinton for 9/11, which I don't, but you seem to be doing, then logically the Christmas bomber is Bush's fault, and you should all shut the hell up about it.

You folks don't really seem to follow logic though...

newp,, won't shut the hell up about it,, if obamalamaie can whine and complain then so can we,, you just want it both ways,, it don't work that way bodunk,, obamie was in office for a year,, he himself said they had everything they needed by way of intelligence they just failed to put it together, he said it was his responsibliity,, so if you want to argue that point take it up with your messiaha,, and as long as you folks want to play the blame game, Cheney has every right to respond.. he does a good job too pointing out obamie's weaknessess.. Put the cia on trial and they are going to undermine yer ass.. maybe,, give that a thought.

Oh come on Annie, face it Bush was more interested in in reviving Braindead Ronnies Star wars project prior to 911 than any perceived terrorist threat, check out the speech Kind Of Sleezy Rice was supposed to give on 911! All about Stars Wars and nothing about terrorism, she was as much out of touch with reality as the blowhard cowboy even though the Clinton transition team tried to warn them on terrorism

Who did? What does this even mean?

Bush had actionable intelligence on 9/11 on his desk in August of 2001. IT WAS ON HIS DESK.

Obama had all the Bush infrastructure in place, (You know the infrastructure that Bush spent trillions on?), and something slipped through the cracks of communication.

But apparently you all feel that Obama is at fault for the Christmas bomber without Bush being at fault for 9/11.

Again, no one ever said you people used LOGIC.

I already posted the link regarding the CIA. If you're so disinterested as not to read, not my problem. Umm, that's logical.

Actually it's the press that's been reporting and posters commenting upon. Bush, himself wasn't the blame layer. Obama is.

Dick Cheney isn't "the press" and he is a right-winger, and he's been doing a lot of the finger-pointing.

Dick Cheney isn't "the press" and he is a right-winger, and he's been doing a lot of the finger-pointing.

Again, your point? Partisans acting partisan, who'd have thunk? Yet, it's Obama with blame placing, all but himself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back