Dick Cheney should really stop playing the blame game.

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
The Bush administration spent Trillions of dollars fighting a war to supposedly rid us of the terrorist networks, as well as building a comprehensive anti-terrorist network and security apparatus.

But according to the right-wing propaganda machine, and Dick Cheney, it was not the structure put in place by the Bush administration, but it was instead the leadership of the Obama administration that's at fault.

In September of 2001, the Bush administration had been given actionable intelligence that a large-scale terrorist attack was imminent. A memo was given to the president himself warning him of this threat.

The Bush administration not only simply relied upon the pre-existing infrastructure to take care of this threat, but it disregarded the intelligence it did have.

So, by the right-wing logic:

If the "Christmas Bomber" is Obama's fault...

Then 9/11 is the Bush administration's fault.

And of course good ol' Dick Cheney was second in charge.

so the demoncwats have always said 9-11 is Bush's fault.. you got something new or don't ya..

• Banned
so the demoncwats have always said 9-11 is Bush's fault.. you got something new or don't ya..

Not me, I never said it was the Bush adminsitration's fault.

But hey, if Cheney's willing to take full responsibility for being at fault for 9/11, and if you, Willow, are willing to admit that the guy you voted for in 2004 was responsible for and at fault for 9/11...

then I guess the Obama administration can take the blame for a failed idiot underwear bomber.

The Bush administration spent Trillions of dollars fighting a war to supposedly rid us of the terrorist networks, as well as building a comprehensive anti-terrorist network and security apparatus.

But according to the right-wing propaganda machine, and Dick Cheney, it was not the structure put in place by the Bush administration, but it was instead the leadership of the Obama administration that's at fault.

In September of 2001, the Bush administration had been given actionable intelligence that a large-scale terrorist attack was imminent. A memo was given to the president himself warning him of this threat.

The Bush administration not only simply relied upon the pre-existing infrastructure to take care of this threat, but it disregarded the intelligence it did have.

Now, look here you commie hippie...

Bush inherited 9/11 - which was successful - from Clinton because Clinton was a DEMOCRAT. The unsuccessful attempt that just happened was the current President's fault because he is also a DEMOCRAT.

Got that? Good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go disrupt a town hall meeting...

..that is, after wanking off to thoughts of Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann and Ann Coulter in a 3-way using an American flag-painted dildo.

Last edited:
Responsibility:
9/11--Clinton
7 years of no domestic attacks, al Waeda operatives dead or in jail--Bush
Near miss where "the system worked"--Obama.

Any questions?

Cheney is scared shitless that he'll be prosecuted for war crimes. Unfortunately, Obama has failed to promote that idea.
He'll be known for that in history books, at least.

Cheney is scared shitless that he'll be prosecuted for war crimes. Unfortunately, Obama has failed to promote that idea.
He'll be known for that in history books, at least.

Nah, I think it's just a personal pride thing. He just wants to try and make people forget as much as possible how it was when he was running the show with his hand up Shrub's ass. 'Bout the only thing I give Dubya credit for is finally realizing Mr. Sneer shouldn't be listened to so much.

Oh yeah, and helping Africa, too.

:( Spare me!!! Obama wasn't even in the picture, when all this IRAQ and Afghanistan shit was going on in the beginning. Both Bill Clinton and Bush JR. where the villians, not Obama, he just got the bag of garbage dumped on him, cause he became president, and if it were someone else as president, they would get the same bag of garbage.Cheney is so full of Crap, it is ooozing out of his ears.Totally so. I wish he would go crawl back under the rock where he was born.:cuckoo:

dick cheney should be in scheveningen.

:( Spare me!!! Obama wasn't even in the picture, when all this IRAQ and Afghanistan shit was going on in the beginning. Both Bill Clinton and Bush JR. where the villians, not Obama, he just got the bag of garbage dumped on him, cause he became president, and if it were someone else as president, they would get the same bag of garbage.Cheney is so full of Crap, it is ooozing out of his ears.Totally so. I wish he would go crawl back under the rock where he was born.:cuckoo:
Yeah, I know just how you feel, I wish obama would go crawl back under that same rock.

Wrong. By left wing logic is what you should have said...here's why.

NONE of the mechanisms in place now were in place prior to 9/11, the shoe bomber and the Anthrax attacks.

Try again...:lol:

Man, you are so wrong.

So terribly wrong.

You don't even know how wrong you are.

It was Dick Cheney that was in charge.

Wrong. By left wing logic is what you should have said...here's why.

NONE of the mechanisms in place now were in place prior to 9/11, the shoe bomber and the Anthrax attacks.

Try again...:lol:

In which case, by the Cheney logic, Bush should have immediately shored up said faulty system.

Since he did not, it is his fault.

In fact 9/11 is, by that logic, MORE the Bush administration's fault than the Christmas bomber is Obama's fault, because the intelligence community put a notice of the impending attack ON BUSH'S DESK.

But again, that's not how I feel, that's just following the right's logic to it's conclusion.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...how's that war crimes and impeachment thingy working for ya dingbat!!!????:lol: :booze:

It hasn't worked very well for the conspiracy theorists...

But it may start to work quite well now that Dick Cheney is making their case for them.

Forum List

Back