Dick Cheney: Obama expanding size of government too big

Let see--the Republicans are still trying to use the "Monstrously expanding government" arguement to slam the Democrats.

I guess It is time to republish "Republicans do not give a damn about government "Size"!

1) If the less government the better, then Anarchy should be ideal for most Right wingers. That is no government is preferred.

2) Republics are not the smallest form of government structure(that is, a government is present!!) Depotism/Dictatorships are!! The largest possible structure is a Democracy!!(smaller government structure==Dictatorship/Strongman. One Voice--one Rule. )

3) Apparently, when Republicans talk of "smaller government" they must refer to the amount of money the government is spending. Yet, Republicans are known for cutting taxes and increasing spending. They cut taxes because it suppose to give them the incentive to cut spending. Then they increase spending because they claim that the tax cuts will increase Federal revenue!!

I have more--but a little something to play with while you listen to Right wing nutjobs spew their old propaganda!!
aww....were not gonna get to hear it?......DAM....i came home early from work for this....

Dick Cheyney's economics is goofy.

Fire government employees to hire even more expensive private firms to do what a less expensive government worker could have done.

The man's a fraud.

More than a fraud. A criminal, and a Vice President that committed Treason in the Valerie Plame case.

The fake Valerie Plame scandal was a made up astro turf smear campaign by the left. Bought and paid for by the same PR firm Oblah blah used against Gov Palin in the election.

Oblah blah and the Dems in congress are the "fraud"

Hmm I wonder what the creation of the dept of homeland security in response to 9/11 was? :eusa_whistle:

but that doesn't change the FACT that it is now even bigger now, does it ?

i didn't see anyone add a 7 trillion dollar (for 10 years) medicare pill bill in this administration have you?

Outside of stimulus/bailouts, which do not grow the government as far as programs but are one time shots, what in the budget left over from last year that just passed grew the government? What is Cheney and all the other republicans that have come out the last 24 hours using the same lock step talking point talking about when he says they have made the government bigger and having used this crisis to do it?

Can you be specific on how the government is bigger today, which implies it has more control and power or more social programs...., than 50 days ago?

or are you following lockstep too with no facts to back it up?

Care

even president bush knew wrong was done in the Plame case, he would not pardon scooter libby, no matter how much cheney wanted him to....

one would have to ask why, if this all were just merely nothing, no?

Hmm I wonder what the creation of the dept of homeland security in response to 9/11 was? :eusa_whistle:

i didn't see anyone add a 7 trillion dollar (for 10 years) medicare pill bill in this administration have you?

Outside of stimulus/bailouts, which do not grow the government as far as programs but are one time shots, what in the budget left over from last year that just passed grew the government? What is Cheney and all the other republicans that have come out the last 24 hours using the same lock step talking point talking about when he says they have made the government bigger and having used this crisis to do it?

Can you be specific on how the government is bigger today, which implies it has more control and power or more social programs...., than 50 days ago?

or are you following lockstep too with no facts to back it up?

Care
give it time

Well, I think there is a difference between expanding government to keep this country safe from terrorists versus expanding government to redistribute wealth in this county to take from you-- aka the "taxpayer" & redistribute that to AIG--& all other bail-outs including the bail-outs on your neighbors home because they bought too much home. This will require thousands more government workers. Government is expanding in leaps & bounds thanks to this administration.

While we're hemorraging jobs in the private sector. With no private sector expansion--Who is going to pay for this enormous government expansion?

But God forbid we let the "too big to fail" actually FAIL. Then we wouldn't be worried about all these taxpayer bail-outs-& how we're going to pay them back, we wouldn't be outraged over bonuses that these people never deserved--& frankly I wouldn't even be concerned about them loosing their jobs & showing up in an unemployment line either.

Right now, it looks like our federal government is following California's lead. "Where there is Always a financial train wreck."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back