Dick Cheney now lacks a pulse.

I don't know anything about circle jerks because I'm not versed in homosexual tendencies. But Mr. Halliburton can't live forever so there is plenty of time to anticipate his demise and plan the celebration afterwards.

I don't know anything about circle jerks because I'm not versed in homosexual tendencies. But Mr. Halliburton can't live forever so there is plenty of time to anticipate his demise and plan the celebration afterwards.

Here, let me translate what you just said.....

I-CAN-COUNT-TO-POTATO.jpg

would they give a heart to someone his age?
The following factors may exclude people from receiving a heart transplant:

Age of more than 65 years.

Severe irreversible pulmonary hypertension (high pressure in the lung arteries due to permanent changes in the lung blood vessels).

Irreversible kidney or liver dysfunction not explained by (caused by) underlying heart failure.

Symptomatic peripheral (legs), renal (kidney) or cerebrovascular (neck or brain) artery disease. These conditions may cause symptoms such as leg cramping with walking or at rest, foot ulcers; kidney failure or severe hypertension; or "transient ischemic attack" or stroke.

Severe chronic lung disease (Emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis).

Active systemic infection (Infection in the blood, lung, urine, or elsewhere, or open wound).

Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) with evidence of damage to other organs, such as kidney, eye (retina), or nerves.

Cancer within the past 5 years. Exceptions may be made for some types of early skin cancer, or under other very unusual circumstances.

Other life-threatening diseases likely to severely limit length of life even if the transplant were successful, or to severely limit quality of life.

Under some exceptional circumstances, patients over the age of 65 or with conditions listed here that can likely be successfully managed will be considered for transplantation.

Eligibility Criteria - Maryland Heart Center

I imagine that 'exceptional circumstances' would include being filthy rich with immense political clout...:eusa_whistle:
I'm surprised a grateful Iraqi hasn't offered their heart for 'liberating' his country.

I don't do them either, it seems to be a right wing thing.

Here, let me translate what you just said.....

I-CAN-COUNT-TO-POTATO.jpg

Only a jerk makes fun of retards that were born that way.
Now ones that choose to follow Beck is an entirely different matter.

You mentioned Beck. I admit to having an early curiousity about Beck. But the fact is Beck is a duplicitous charlatan, and a conman. I think he's actually worse than Maddow, Oberman, Limbaugh, and <insert gasp here> O'Reilley. They all suck equally, well maybe not quite as much as Beck.

A snake heart is a perfect tissue match for Cheney, but not big enough.

After all the innocent deaths he contributed to in Iraq he does not deserve a heart.
Just my opinion.
And that of 2 million Iraqi that lost family members.

"After all the innocent deaths he contributed to in Iraq he does not deserve a heart."

And I'm sure you feel the same way in regards to all the members of Congress,Democrats
included who authorized and funded both our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan......:doubt:

Forum List

Back