Dick Cheney looks awful

Exactly what makes you think he didn't?

Because it wasn't reported?:cool:

Because he never had to publically apologize, after the FBI found his DNA on a spooge soaked intern.

Not that I have any proof or anything. But people that attain that sort of success are seldom "one woman men". I'm betting that sometime after Cheney leaves this mortal coil there might be a tell all book coming out of the woodwork..

He's not exactly a saint.

Oh, that's amusing. Seriously, as a woman, I see most of the republican men as completely asexual. Nixon? Reagan? Cheney? Bush? They all seemed to have an appreciation for money and power, but not for women. No, I don't think there will be any "tell-all" about Cheney--unless he stole some kid's lunch money.

Because he never had to publically apologize, after the FBI found his DNA on a spooge soaked intern.

Not that I have any proof or anything. But people that attain that sort of success are seldom "one woman men". I'm betting that sometime after Cheney leaves this mortal coil there might be a tell all book coming out of the woodwork..

Oh, that's amusing. Seriously, as a woman, I see most of the republican men as completely asexual. Nixon? Reagan? Cheney? Bush? They all seemed to have an appreciation for money and power, but not for women. No, I don't think there will be any "tell-all" about Cheney--unless he stole some kid's lunch money.

You're kidding. Every famous person has groupies. If Woody Allen could get laid on a regular basis, anyone can!:lol:

You're kidding. Every famous person has groupies. If Woody Allen could get laid on a regular basis, anyone can!:lol:

You could always tell that Woody Allen liked women and appreciated them. That is not the case with the guys that I just listed--especially Cheney. And Nixon.

You could always tell that Woody Allen liked women and appreciated them. That is not the case with the guys that I just listed--especially Cheney. And Nixon.

To be honest..I wouldn't know about Nixon. I've read that Eisenhower, perhaps, was very faithful to his wife. LBJ was a real philanderer. I think the same article said most (not all) people in power generally take up with mistresses. Comes with the terroritory.

It's not about attractiveness or empathy..its about the power.

To be honest..I wouldn't know about Nixon. I've read that Eisenhower, perhaps, was very faithful to his wife. LBJ was a real philanderer. I think the same article said most (not all) people in power generally take up with mistresses. Comes with the terroritory.

Actually Ike had a female driver who Mrs Eisenhower wasn't so certain about.......

Actually Ike had a female driver who Mrs Eisenhower wasn't so certain about.......

Hmm..well that just blew my theory out of the water.

:lol::lol:

:doubt: Yeah, I know. It's all me. My bad.

Or...it could be that Synth is nothing more than a bomb thrower who started this thread as red meat (or maybe tofu?) for the Dick Cheney haters so they could start crowing about how evil he is, he'll be better of dead, etc., meanwhile Synth can feign complete innocence.

Naw, that couldn't be it, could it? :eusa_angel:

Would that be any different than so many other threads that have been started about individuals both liberals and "conservatives"? How many threads have been started about how Pelosi looks? Or when Senator Kennedy was alive, how many threads were started about his health?

I felt that was why he started the thread in the first place, but so what? If others take the bait and bash the VP is that his fault? But, the door was just as open for the VP's supporters to praise him as it was for his detractors to bash him.

Immie

I just tried to pos rep your for this, but it wouldn't let me.

Oddly, if your theory holds any water at all, D's groupies sue them afterwards.

R's groupies walk away as satisfied customers, and keep their mouths shut.

Newt's groupies, wives, etc., sued him, etc. Did Livingston's? Sanford's? Craig's?

Manipulating your Crazy Lefty Wife's Adopted Daughter at a VERY Young Age isn't something ANYONE should be giving someone Credit for! :thup:

:)

peace...

In that case, I suspect there will be several.

Immie

this is my first comment on this thread, i was surprised to learn how many people we willing to line up to take cheap shots at the former vp

Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:
dick cheney near death, Dick Cheney looks frail, dick cheney looks sick, cheny near death, richard cheney near death, dick chenery looks ill, dick cheney looks sick?, dick cheney looks old, cheney looks near death

Last edited:

Forum List

Back