Dick Cheney has heart transplant

Im far more concerned about the person who didnt get this heart because Cheney did.

Cheney would have died a natural death if he didnt get a heart.

That is what happened to the person who should have gotten this heart.

Now why is it OK to buy Cheney a new heart when he has millions of his own dollars?

Google how the system picks who gets a heart hate monger.

His name was never brought up, and it doesn't matter how much money you have, you can't buy any organ out there.

Dick got the money to buys these, but CHINA no like the Dickster, and inside connections
"The first batch of genetically modified (GM) pigs will be born in the second half of 2011. These pigs are expected to provide suitable organs for transplant into human bodies and to ease the nation's shortage of transplant organs, genetic engineering experts in eastern China's Nanjing recently announced.

Researchers at the Nanjing Medical University said that pig-to-human heterografts are expected to undergo clinical trials within two to three years, and the exact time needed depends on the type of organs concerned.

"We expect to conduct clinical trials for pig corneas and skin first, probably within two years. Major organs, like the heart, kidney or liver; may take up to five years," Dai Yifan, lead researcher of the project, said in an interview with the Xinhua News Agency. "

Wtfffff

dick cheney had a heart????????:d

This is obviously what Republicans think, despite his lies and atrocious policies that led to the death of thousands of Americans.

These sick bastards somehow are grateful for the death and destruction laid in Cheney's wake. They are some of the most disturbing people who ever graced this Earth.

Clearly if he is living and had a heart transpant that he had a heart.

You are aware the Vice President doesnt create any policies, right?

You are aware the Vice President doesnt create any policies, right?

Well reviewing your statement again? You are totally correct on this point. :bow3:
“The only duty the U.S. Constitution assigns the Vice President is to act as presiding officer of the Senate. But the Vice President also serves
as ceremonial assistant to the President and is an important part of the President's administration.” Hmm . WTF administration something? and what could that be?

Background / Talking Points:
Cheney, from Nixon ,Ford admin. as Chief of Staff (at the table for policy making), Sideline as a shitty little Rep. from WY. for a time that didn’t truly stop him.
Secretary of Defense (at the table for policy making) and didn’t get to whip out Iraq then and all others in the area btw!, That Vice Presidency skit (I call President till 05’" & Making the POLICY!) &(at the table for policy making till the end less) then he was sent to his room, Later that year. Well reviewing your statement again? You are totally limited on having the capacity to comprehend a concept here of “That Doesn’t Fucking Matter!” at all. For what reason would he spend so much time for 35 plus years there for? And from just 01’-08’ Getting the coffee for everyone, making sure all the closets had working light bulbs? Right making any policy is wrong as he the VP. The one thing that saved this nation is he did not and will never get to be President. I thank GWB for that, so you could say bush did some good by accident here.

Last edited:
I don't log on here much and every time I do I check I rep. I get constant negs for claiming that Cheney doesn't have a heart.

Keep negging me and I will keep rez'ing this thread for amusement.

I don't give neg reps but I will point out the silliness of thread case in point.

Why? Because Cheney is a heartless SoB who doesn't deserve a heart? He has killed thousands of people with his misguided neocon policy, yet Rethuglicans think he is some sort of hero?

The dude is douche and doesn't have heart. I hope he rots in hell along with the rest of his neocon warmongering freaks.
Like I said i will point out silly and in this case outright stupid but I did not give you neg rep.

Makin' the heart smaller to fight heart failure...
:eusa_eh:
'Heart shrinking' trial to combat heart failure to begin
27 April 2012 - A trial using electricity to shrink the hearts of patients with heart failure is about to start in Liverpool.
It will involve electrically stimulating one of the nerves leading to the heart, which it is hoped could shrink the heart and improve life expectancy. This is the first trial of the technique in humans, after it was shown to keep rats and dogs alive for longer. This first patient will be operated on in the next few days.

The heart pumps blood around the body, and when it fails to do this properly people can become tired and out of breath far more quickly. For some patients it feels like running a marathon when they are only sitting in an armchair. Heart failure affects around 900,000 people in the UK and can be the result of high blood pressure, dead heart muscle after a heart attack, or a genetic condition.

Bigger and bigger

As the heart loses its ability to pump, it fills with too much blood and becomes stretched over time. The more the heart enlarges, the worse the symptoms. Surgeons at Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital and The Royal Liverpool University Hospital hope to reverse the damage. They will fit a device - similar to a pacemaker - to the vagus nerve which runs to the heart. Surgeons said the electrical stimulation should "protect the heart" from the effects of the hormone adrenaline.

Adrenaline makes the heart pump harder and faster; this is one of the body's responses to heart failure - but doctors say it becomes toxic over time and damages the heart further. The idea is that by shielding the heart, it will stop enlarging and begin to shrink.

BBC News - 'Heart shrinking' trial to combat heart failure to begin

Forum List

Back