Dick Armey and Freedomworks a "Bunch of Grifters"

Trailer trash hates being made to look stupid.

Fuck off, Bagonutz, with your stereotypical denigration of conservatives as 'trailer trash'. It's ideologues like you that make communication between 'sides' almost impossible.

Thanks for proving his point,..:clap2:

Tell you what, Fuckstick. My zip code is 30022. Find me a fucking trailer, you condescending cocksuckers, and I don't mean the maintenance ones behind the fucking clubhouse, either.

Got Google, assholes??

Fuck off, Bagonutz, with your stereotypical denigration of conservatives as 'trailer trash'. It's ideologues like you that make communication between 'sides' almost impossible.

Tell you what, Fuckstick. My zip code is 30022. Find me a fucking trailer, you condescending cocksuckers, and I don't mean the maintenance ones behind the fucking clubhouse, either.

Got Google, assholes??

Here you go, there are 11 different trailer park communities in your area. Some even have a fan-c pool! Yeeeeeeeeeeee haw!

11 Manufactured and Mobile Home Communities near Alpharetta, GA

More on the FREEDOMWORKS SCAM

The tensions at FreedomWorks, brewing for months, boiled over this summer when Armey balked at a deal that Kibbe struck with HarperCollins to write a book called “Hostile Takeover: Resisting Centralized Government’s Stranglehold on America,” which was released in June.

Armey was concerned that Kibbe structured the deal to personally profit from the book despite relying on FreedomWorks staff and resources to research, help write and promote it — an arrangement he and others at the group believed could jeopardize its tax-exempt status.

Armey paid 8 Million dollars to go away.

So Armey declined to sign a memorandum presented to him in his capacity as a member of the board of trustees stating that the book was written without significant FreedomWorks resources and clearing the way for Kibbe to personally own the rights to the book and any royalties from it, multiple sources familiar with the arrangement told POLITICO.

Asked about his refusal to sign the memorandum, Armey, a former House Republican leader, said, “What bothered me most about that was that he was asking me to lie, and it was a lie that I thought brought the organization in harm’s way.”

Face it, TeaTrolls, you've been played for suckers.

snakeoil.jpg

Got Google, assholes??

Here you go, there are 11 different trailer park communities in your area. Some even have a fan-c pool! Yeeeeeeeeeeee haw!

And not a single one in my zip code...

FAIL!!

Here, let me help you...

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/13/1342425.html

What's YOUR zipcode?

Last edited:
Most of us know that the Tea Party are a bunch of rubes duped by a fake corporate sponsored movement. But this will hopefully confirm it for the rubes.

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Joan Walsh get a chance to give Dick Armey his due after the way he treated her on Hardball back in early 2009. While discussing the mess over at FreedomWorks, which Karoli already wrote about here, Walsh called Armey and his fellow astroturfers exactly what they are -- a bunch of grifters.

Matthews took issue with the description, but I'd say Walsh is spot on. Armey and his ilk have lined their pockets, nicely extracting money from their rich backers and from those naive enough to actually believe that this so-called "tea party" is a grassroots movement, instead of what it actually is: a rebranding effort to get the Bush stink off of the label Republican.

Unlike Matthews and his producers, who seem more worried about trying to book Armey and Kibbe as guests on his show, his colleague at MSNBC, Rachel Maddow called out Armey among a host of others who are getting rich off of these con games earlier this month. Karoli wrote about that here: Rachel Maddow Slams Conservative Fox Commentators and Other Right Wing Scammers and MSNBC now has the transcript up for that show as well.
LINK
Oh, look. Another post by the petty wannabe tin dictator who has no opinions that aren't given to it.

Got Google, assholes??

And not a single one in my zip code...

FAIL!!

Here, let me help you...

Johns Creek (city) QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

What's YOUR zipcode?

Still waiting, fuckwad...

Bush will hang arround the republican neck for decades to come NO MATTER what they do.

Kind of like Obama for Democrats.

Clinton got a blowjob in the oval office from a fat chick and America loves him. They love his wife even more.

Obama is on his way to Clinton/Reagan popularity without a major scandal.

Of course, Fox will have their made up scandals, but that audience is shrinking due to old age.

It's like there is a whole other reality up your ass. You need to pull your head out once in a while.

I see the usual suspects have taken a break from fellating the President in order to engage in an electronic circle jerk...

Forum List

Back