Diane Sawyer +ABC+ Gabby Giffords Special = Yellow Journalism

It sickens me that Americans are stupid enough to fall for this kind of bullshit. Seriously. I await the left wing borg showing up to 'defend' the 'truth'. I'm seriously beginning to wonder whether they could 'handle the truth'.

The left is exploiting Giffords. Pure and simple.

The right exploits also, lest we forget.

Saving Jessica Lynch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The difference between us?

I can admit Lynch was exploited. Can you say the same about Giffords?

The SOB's couldn't resist it. The local sheriff tried to cover up his own negligence by blaming Rush Limbaugh but that didn't last long and now ABC is trying to promote a dishonest political issue. The killer was a maniac. It's possible that in his depraved mind he thought he was shooting at Sarah Palin with all the hate speech that was floating around at the time. If former beauty queen Dianne Sawyer wants to do the right thing she should interview the shooter too.

Never happen. He might wreck the narrative.

It sickens me that Americans are stupid enough to fall for this kind of bullshit. Seriously. I await the left wing borg showing up to 'defend' the 'truth'. I'm seriously beginning to wonder whether they could 'handle the truth'.

Exploiting? How?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

Giffords talked about it before she got a cap in the noggin.

Diane Sawyer=
imagesCAG44XD1.jpg

Exploiting? How?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

Giffords talked about it before she got a cap in the noggin.
By taking advantage of her shooting to blame the right.

You know, like you did.

The Mainstream media are committing suicide in order to get Obama reelected. It's amazing to watch. They are out and out bold face lying to the American people daily. And people I know on the right and left can see it.

If it wasn't for the rhetoric spewed by the hate-monger Sawah Pailun, it's quite possible and likely that Giffords would have never been shot.

Diane was and is DAMN RIGHT!

Kudos Diane. Where can I watch the full show? :clap2:

The Democrats and Liberal Press used this awful tragedy for political gain. But they always do that. So i'm not surprised. Gotta prop up that Democrat at all costs. Our MSM is a biased sham. It has been that way for the last 40yrs. Sawyer is an old-school Liberal Media hack. Who watches Network News anymore? All they do is spin the News for Democrats. You have to find alternative sources for News. You have to go around the Liberal/Democrat Media Machine. It is difficult but it's worth it when you find those alternative news sources. You quickly realize how full of shyte the CNN's,NBC's,ABC's,NPR's,and the rest really are. You can't trust the MSM. So don't even bother.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back