Diane Fiendstain (D-USSR) ADMITS That she wants to FORCEFULLY DISARM AMERICANS

Most all democrats would like to see Americans FORCEFULLY DISARMED
Only Diane Fiendstain made the mistake of saying it out loud.

All hyperbole aside, the "disarming" of America is "most likely" a wet dream of the communist left. Let's say, for example, that by some strange circumstance, the order was given tomorrow to turn in all weapons or face prison.

The amount turned in would be negligible thus forcing the government's hand toward forcible confiscation. The police would begin showing up at citizens doors and, sadly, there would be many confrontations with fatalities. Police Officers would die, citizens would die - pretty much armegeddon. The Police Force would soon refuse to follow the order and the National Guard would be called in, with the same results. Finally, the Military would be called in.

At this point in our history, and with the current makeup of our forces, it's anyone's guess as to how that might turn out. Gays, Illegal aliens and women....honestly, I'm not sure any longer if they would have any compunction whatsoever when it comes to turning their weapons on the citizenry.

Can you get us a quote that is a bit more recent than 1995?

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

So not "[every gun]" then.

Does not matter.

you should not respond to an off topic post, this thread is about Feinstein.

Their ULTIMATE goal is to disarm us by sneaking in gradual fascist legislation.

You DO realize that fascism is a far right wing ideology, right?

Fascism was founded during World War I by Italian national syndicalists who combined left-wing and right-wing political views.[11][12] Fascists have commonly opposed having a firm association with any section of the left-right spectrum, considering it inadequate to describe their beliefs,[13][14] though fascism's goal to promote the rule of people deemed innately superior while seeking to purge society of people deemed innately inferior is identified as a prominent far-right theme.[15] Fascism opposes multiple ideologies, such as communism, conservatism, liberalism, and social democracy.[16]

Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bullshit.

fascism merely means centralized control of the economy - it doesn't matter whether the president is a "left" or "right" winger.

If my memory serves, years ago a gunman entered her offices in SF and shot and killed one of her employees. I can relate to her bitterness about guns, but then again law abiding citizens have nothing to do with her bad experience do they?

Your memory is not very good. The Senator was the President of the Board of Supervisors when Dan White, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the City Hall and assassinated Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the Mayor and Sup Milk, Dan White was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

Nice try to rewrite history. Funny how your mistakes always 'confirm' your opinions.
Hey you fucking moron. The video is from 1995. Milk and White were NOT SHOT in 1995! They were killed in 1978.

The video points to the dishonorable Senator as saying, in 1995, that she would ban all gun ownership.

she also favors the ruling class being protected by armed people while keeping the citizens disarmed, thereby setting up another slaughter in history.

So, go get a refund on your education.

Nice job! You got him! - Jeremiah

The report plays a video in which Senator Feinstein said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

EXHIBIT A

Well, Senator....let's hope that YOU have the guts to come to my home to take them from me.

She doesn't.

As was done in Waco, Tx - she'll send the BATF, FBI and Delta Force.

The report plays a video in which Senator Feinstein said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

EXHIBIT A

Well, Senator....let's hope that YOU have the guts to come to my home to take them from me.

She doesn't.

As was done in Waco, Tx - she'll send the BATF, FBI and Delta Force.

:D

Look, I'm 68 years old. I doubt that it would take all that....Although I'm pretty wiry....maybe Delta might be necessary.....

But seriously folks...there are a couple of things that I'm willing to give my life for. My family is one and my rights is another. I'm not stupid enough to believe that I could put up much of a fight anymore but I very much pity the first individual through my front door.

Let's just pray to God that it never comes to that, and I don't believe that it will.

All hyperbole aside, the "disarming" of America is "most likely" a wet dream of the communist left. Let's say, for example, that by some strange circumstance, the order was given tomorrow to turn in all weapons or face prison.

The amount turned in would be negligible thus forcing the government's hand toward forcible confiscation. The police would begin showing up at citizens doors and, sadly, there would be many confrontations with fatalities. Police Officers would die, citizens would die - pretty much armegeddon. The Police Force would soon refuse to follow the order and the National Guard would be called in, with the same results. Finally, the Military would be called in.

At this point in our history, and with the current makeup of our forces, it's anyone's guess as to how that might turn out. Gays, Illegal aliens and women....honestly, I'm not sure any longer if they would have any compunction whatsoever when it comes to turning their weapons on the citizenry.

Have to agree with you, except that it might be more than just the communist left.
If they ever tried there is no way it would have a good outcome.

That is correct.

Obama recently defended DEA agents who threatened two young girls by pointing firearms right to their heads.

More children have died in states and cities with gun control.

No discussion about disarming the BATF and FBI after they incinerated 20 children in Waco, Tx.

If my memory serves, years ago a gunman entered her offices in SF and shot and killed one of her employees. I can relate to her bitterness about guns, but then again law abiding citizens have nothing to do with her bad experience do they?

She's not bitter enough to forgo having a conceal carry permit in CA, which are extremely difficult to get. Of course, her privileged status makes her an exception.

The amount turned in would be negligible thus forcing the government's hand toward forcible confiscation
. The police would begin showing up at citizens doors and, sadly, there would be many confrontations with fatalities. Police Officers would die, citizens would die - pretty much armegeddon. The Police Force would soon refuse to follow the order and the National Guard would be called in, with the same results. Finally, the Military would be called in.

:mad:

The amount turned in would be negligible thus forcing the government's hand toward forcible confiscation
. The police would begin showing up at citizens doors and, sadly, there would be many confrontations with fatalities. Police Officers would die, citizens would die - pretty much armegeddon. The Police Force would soon refuse to follow the order and the National Guard would be called in, with the same results. Finally, the Military would be called in.

:mad:

Don't be upset. Most adults can readily perceive the "humorous irony" intended...

What the liberals have trouble with is equating gun bans to the removal of all guns from public.

Criminals will not voluntarily give up their guns.

Liberals have trouble with REALITY!
they are trying to disarm law abiding citizens not blacks.

Actually , intelligent Afro-Americans are equally angry about the upcoming disarmament.

"No Guns For Negroes"

What the liberals have trouble with is equating gun bans to the removal of all guns from public.

Criminals will not voluntarily give up their guns.

Liberals have trouble with REALITY!

Actually , intelligent Afro-Americans are equally angry about the upcoming disarmament.

"No Guns For Negroes"

"intelligent" Afro-Americans? Well, sir, I don't know about the "intelligent" ones, but this *black American is highly concerned.....

Yep, I'm black.

* Irony intended

Last edited:
Your memory is not very good. The Senator was the President of the Board of Supervisors when Dan White, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the City Hall and assassinated Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the Mayor and Sup Milk, Dan White was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

Nice try to rewrite history. Funny how your mistakes always 'confirm' your opinions.
Hey you fucking moron. The video is from 1995. Milk and White were NOT SHOT in 1995! They were killed in 1978.

The video points to the dishonorable Senator as saying, in 1995, that she would ban all gun ownership.

she also favors the ruling class being protected by armed people while keeping the citizens disarmed, thereby setting up another slaughter in history.

So, go get a refund on your education.

Nice job! You got him! - Jeremiah

Wow, you boys can't read, How surprising. And let's not even mention the dishonesty. For others, my post was a response to Willow Tree and her post was not included in the personal attack.

Should persons who post lies, lies of omission or lies of commission, be banned?

Law abiding citizens will still be able to own guns for hunting and self-defense.

We just want to ban weapons of mass murder and wanna-be rambos.
You are a wanna be ass, oh wait, sorry, you are an ass. The constitution protects my right to own my ar15, 12 ga, and 9mm's.

I see no attack. What I see is one poster helping out another poster with information they thought was correct, but wasn't.

Like they said, apparently your memory isn't very good, or, you're just trying to mislead others with false information.

Backing up your statements with actual links would fix that Willow. Shoot, you might even learn the truth if you'd actually research your claims rather than relying on "if memory serves".

He attacked me for "re writing history" when I clearly said "If my memory serves."

Probably because you were stating faulty information from your faulty memory as "fact".
Kind of like what dimwits actually do.

She's braindead. It's good we have people like Feinstein, Sheila Jackson-Lee, Pelosi and others around to remind us of what real stupidity is all about. I can't remember the name of the Democrat who once stated that old people have a duty to die. I think it was Feinstein that visited the military housing in Germany years ago and declared that those of us living in the little 2 bedroom apartments were living in Knots Landing. Wow, we were amazed that she acted like we had it so good. The places were well kept, but nothing fancy. I think she was trying to convince people that we had it too good and cuts needed to made.

"No Guns For Negroes"

"intelligent" Afro-Americans? Well, sir, I don't know about the "intelligent" ones, but this *black American is highly concerned.....

Yep, I'm black.

* Irony intended

Your friends - the Liberals don't trust you guys with firearms.

Forum List

Back