Diane Fiendstain (D-USSR) ADMITS That she wants to FORCEFULLY DISARM AMERICANS

If my memory serves, years ago a gunman entered her offices in SF and shot and killed one of her employees. I can relate to her bitterness about guns, but then again law abiding citizens have nothing to do with her bad experience do they?

Law abiding citizens will still be able to own guns for hunting and self-defense.

We just want to ban weapons of mass murder and wanna-be rambos.

We are not going to yield one inch. We do not need a license to exercise an unalienable right.

you should not respond to an off topic post, this thread is about Feinstein.

Law abiding citizens will still be able to own guns for hunting and self-defense.

We are not going to yield one inch. We do not need a license to exercise an unalienable right.

you should not respond to an off topic post, this thread is about Feinstein.
Who wants to ban ownership of guns by anyone but the ruling class.

Six of one; half dozen of the other.

If my memory serves, years ago a gunman entered her offices in SF and shot and killed one of her employees. I can relate to her bitterness about guns, but then again law abiding citizens have nothing to do with her bad experience do they?

Your memory is not very good. The Senator was the President of the Board of Supervisors when Dan White, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the City Hall and assassinated Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the Mayor and Sup Milk, Dan White was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

Nice try to rewrite history. Funny how your mistakes always 'confirm' your opinions.

It saddens me when firearms are used to commit felonious acts.

But ONLY those who commit the misdeed should be punished, 5th Amend US Constitution

does this include the gangs or just the guy down the street?.....thanx....

That video clip is from a 60 Minutes show about the 1994 assault weapons ban. They pointed out that the AWB banned the manufacture and importation of certain weapons and high capacity magazines, and so did not prevent people from still being able to buy existing ones which are still around in great quantities.

Feinstein is in the 60 Minutes show several times, and that particular clip is her talking about how she wanted to prevent the sale of existing such weapons, and if she had her way the government would confiscate assault weapons.

Not all guns. Assault weapons.

You need to be suspicious of out of context clips.

Nevertheless, her desire to come to people's homes and take their assault weapons is pretty damned chilling. I used to be ambivalent about gun registration, but people like Feinstein have pushed me solidly against registration.

It gratifies me to know that you recognize that the motherfuckers can nor be trusted.

Your memory is not very good. The Senator was the President of the Board of Supervisors when Dan White, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the City Hall and assassinated Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the Mayor and Sup Milk, Dan White was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

Nice try to rewrite history. Funny how your mistakes always 'confirm' your opinions.

:lol:
Up until he assassinated the Mayor and Sup Milk, Dan White was a law abiding [sic]citizen
:lol: Are you sticking up for White because he was a former fire fighter and LEO?

All criminals are law abiding citizens until they commit a crime, ammirite?

Willow didn't try to rewrite history for crying out loud.

Feinstein had a C&C permit, and she packed, because of threats from the New World Liberation Front.

'I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQMwpbSjC1A&feature=player_embedded]Feinstein in 1995 on her concealed carry permit. Up loaded by Steve DD Durnil... - YouTube[/ame]

Hey you fucking moron. The video is from 1995. Milk and White were NOT SHOT in 1995! They were killed in 1978.

The video points to the dishonorable Senator as saying, in 1995, that she would ban all gun ownership.

No, it does not. That is a lie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxyISsA0Oh0]The beatles - Back in the USSR - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That video clip is from a 60 Minutes show about the 1994 assault weapons ban. They pointed out that the AWB banned the manufacture and importation of certain weapons and high capacity magazines, and so did not prevent people from still being able to buy existing ones which are still around in great quantities.

Feinstein is in the 60 Minutes show several times, and that particular clip is her talking about how she wanted to prevent the sale of existing such weapons, and if she had her way the government would confiscate assault weapons.

Not all guns. Assault weapons.

You need to be suspicious of out of context clips.

Nevertheless, her desire to come to people's homes and take their assault weapons is pretty damned chilling. I used to be ambivalent about gun registration, but people like Feinstein have pushed me solidly against registration.

It gratifies me to know that you recognize that the motherfuckers can nor be trusted.

I am opposed to gun control. I am also opposed to dipshits like you making asses of yourselves with the kind of lies in your OP that make all anti-gun control people look bad.

The report plays a video in which Senator Feinstein said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

EXHIBIT A

Can you get us a quote that is a bit more recent than 1995?

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

The report plays a video in which Senator Feinstein said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

EXHIBIT A

Can you get us a quote that is a bit more recent than 1995?

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

So not "[every gun]" then.

Last edited:
breadman said:

Nice attack in the new politically correct zone. I said clearly at the beginning "If my memory serves" it has absolutely nothing to do with the wish to re write history,

Willow, golly gee, if you had only used the words "City Hall" instead of "offices" and "colleague" rather then "employee", you would have been correct. :eusa_angel:

Now, unless any of you idiots have any actual evidence Feinstein is trying to ban every gun, then you really should STFU and let the grownups defend your rights.

if my memory serves, years ago a gunman entered her offices in sf and shot and killed one of her employees. I can relate to her bitterness about guns, but then again law abiding citizens have nothing to do with her bad experience do they?

your memory is not very good. The senator was the president of the board of supervisors when dan white, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the city hall and assassinated mayor moscone and supervisor harvey milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the mayor and sup milk, dan white was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

hey you fucking moron. The video is from 1995. Milk and white were not shot in 1995! They were killed in 1978.

the video points to the dishonorable senator as saying, in 1995, that she would ban all gun ownership.

She also favors the ruling class being protected by armed people while keeping the citizens disarmed, thereby setting up another slaughter in history.

So, go get a refund on your education.

your memory is not very good. The senator was the president of the board of supervisors when dan white, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the city hall and assassinated mayor moscone and supervisor harvey milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the mayor and sup milk, dan white was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

hey you fucking moron. The video is from 1995. Milk and white were not shot in 1995! They were killed in 1978.

the video points to the dishonorable senator as saying, in 1995, that she would ban all gun ownership.

She also favors the ruling class being protected by armed people while keeping the citizens disarmed, thereby setting up another slaughter in history.

So, go get a refund on your education.

I see your education did not teach you that repeating a lie does not make it true no matter how many times you say it.

Stop embarrassing yourself and every anti-gun control person on this forum.

Did you not know this "every gun" video was already discussed and debunked a few days ago?

Forum List

Back