Diane Black , a female GOP rich rep. wants to end the EMTLA

U.S. Rep. Diane Black would like to see changes to a federal law to allow emergency department staff to turn patients away.

Black, a Republican gubernatorial candidate and former nurse, said a federal law, called EMTALA is a "burden" that took away clinicians' ability to tell patients that "an emergency room is not the proper place" for treatment.

The law, the Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act, requires ER staff to treat any patient regardless of ailment, ability to pay or other grounds of discrimination.

"I would get rid of a law that says that you ― you are not allowed, as a health care professional, to make that decision about whether someone can be appropriately treated the next day, or at a walk-in clinic, or at their doctor,” Black, R-Gallatin, said in comments on MSNBC on Oct. 13.

Diane Black wants ERs to be able to send people away. Here are the issues for patients, doctors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one nasty women in my opinion, get rid of the ACA, gut Medicare and Medicaid and Snap, very pro the tax cut for the elites. Also wants to defund PP, being an ex RN she so cares about people health. All this female cares about in my opinion is the almighty buck.

This is what I mean by 1780's france. Let them eat cake and let them die on the side of the road.

We have to be ready to take up arms against these monsters.

Take up arms ?

Read the second amendment and why is was wrote.

"why is was wrote" WTF does that suppose to mean?
Fricken go to prison if you want to take up arms. It was meant to be militias and we have the NG now.

Your dementia has progressed where you cannot read or write?

Forum List

Back