Diamond and Silk say under oath they weren't paid by Trump campaign; FEC filings say otherwise! LOL!

Its a Payday for them.............
Yeah, they each got $600. Hopefully they put their fortune into some wise investments, like real estate.

You believe that? They have become regullars on fox. They're making money.
The Trump campaign and FOX are two seperate entities, but I doubt FOX pays them. Comedian Jim Norton was a regular on FOX, but he was never paid. Most people arent.

Fox is the media wing of the Trump campaign.
So it's illegal for FOX to pay people? I don't understand your point.

Didn't say it was illegal. I said they were making a butt load of money pushing their racial divide schtick.

Yeah, they each got $600. Hopefully they put their fortune into some wise investments, like real estate.

The Trump campaign and FOX are two seperate entities, but I doubt FOX pays them. Comedian Jim Norton was a regular on FOX, but he was never paid. Most people arent.

Didn't say it was illegal. I said they were making a butt load of money pushing their racial divide schtick.
So you are against people earning a living?

Again, you really need to try hard to seperate what you read from the voices n your head. I said nothing like that. It is a little unethical to make a living that way though.

Again, you really need to try hard to seperate what you read from the voices n your head. I said nothing like that. It is a little unethical to make a living that way though.
Making youtube videos is unethical?

Oh go away. You're not funny, and you certainly don't have much to add to the conversation.

Oh go away. You're not funny, and you certainly don't have much to add to the conversation.
Your the one making nonsensical posts. If they did make sense, you'd just explain them, but you and I both know they dont.

Diamond and Silk say under oath they weren't paid by Trump campaign; FEC filings say otherwise
The conservative social media personalities known as Diamond and Silk claimed under oath at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday that they were never paid for their consulting work by

President Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

Federal campaign finance filings show otherwise.

"We have never been paid by the Trump campaign," Lynette Hardaway, who goes by Diamond, told Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas).

Filings with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show that the campaign paid the duo $1,275 on November 22, 2016 for "field consulting
View attachment 190079

:thankusmile::clap:Would it be wrong to charge them with a crime?
Would/Should the Great Douche Pardon the pair or just one? If so convicted.

Since when does an " OATH" mean anything to you fucked up God haters & to begin with how can the Oath be of any importance when all of you asshats are going around stripping away everything and anything having to do with God, truth, morals, and values" . It means nothing to you Trump hating assholes. :eek-52::iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back