Di, Jim, John and Heidi

J

janeeng

Ok, I can't take another Saturday like this one - I know John and Heidi won't be back until tomorrow, but I am ready!!!!

Di - you still want to do the naval ring? don't you chicken out on me. As long as you do, I am going Monday to see what's at the place, how much, and if they have something for next Saturday! maybe?????????????? if so, John and Jim, YOUR BABYSITTING!!!! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by janeeng
Ok, I can't take another Saturday like this one - I know John and Heidi won't be back until tomorrow, but I am ready!!!!

Di - you still want to do the naval ring? don't you chicken out on me. As long as you do, I am going Monday to see what's at the place, how much, and if they have something for next Saturday! maybe?????????????? if so, John and Jim, YOUR BABYSITTING!!!! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!
I have never chickened out on anything in my life. I am still up for it. Just gotta figure out when.

yay janeen and di! pics when youre done!!!

My tattoo has given me ink fever much to DK's dismay - Im already planning my next one :rolleyes: :D

PLUS - Im getting my belly button redone this weekkend. I WANT to get my nose done, but damnit Im too old I guess. Actually its DK thats too old. he'd have a heartattack LOL

I might do it just for the reaction lol

<Going thru my 2nd childhood as kids are in their teens>

~Lanyce

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
yay janeen and di! pics when youre done!!!

My tattoo has given me ink fever much to DK's dismay - Im already planning my next one :rolleyes: :D

PLUS - Im getting my belly button redone this weekkend. I WANT to get my nose done, but damnit Im too old I guess. Actually its DK thats too old. he'd have a heartattack LOL

I might do it just for the reaction lol

<Going thru my 2nd childhood as kids are in their teens>

~Lanyce

Oh pictures for sure! I have to have A LOT of drinks before I get that done! hahaha!

go for the nose ring Lanyce, never too old to do anything!

Now I think Im gonna do it!!!! I wonder though if it will call too much attention to my already too big nose? hmmmm thats a thought. I would only want one of those TEEEENy little diamonds in it though - just a bit larger than this *

hmmmmm

Originally posted by Moi
Okay, now I'm curious. What the heck does get your belly button redone mean? You had one but it didn't work?

Don't go getting all nervous on me now Di, I am sure Lanyce took it out, or something else than not working. YOUR GOING! :p:

Lanyce, yes, a very tiny diamond looks great! DO IT!!!! No need to ask, do it, then ask!hahahahahaha

Di,

I had it double pierced at one time - meaning I had the bottom pierced (DONT do the bottom - it gets in the way of everything) and then a year later I had the top done (where every other person gets it pierced - WHY i ever did the bottom is beyond me)

I purposely took the ring out of the bottom - it just never healed right so I let it close up. The top, somehow the ring was loose and came out and I lost part of it, I figured that Id had the piercing long enough and that I could take my time awith replacing it - wrong! I took my time until I found a ring I REALLY liked then when I realized it had closed partially, I realized I was too much of a wuss to try and push it through.

sooooo it just needs to be done again - no biggie!

Youre going to LOVE it when you get yours done - very cute!

:)

We need to have a pierced smiley of sorts - lol....to commemorate ya'lls big piercing day!

janeen -

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my nose pierced! :banana: its tiny little thing - not a big hoop or anything like that.

Yes it hurt, but not NEARLY as badly as I thought it would. DK had to hold my head down though LMAO

After it (the piercing) isnt red and swollen (great. like my nose wasnt big ENOUGH - grrrrr), I will post a pic :)

I like it! But let me tell you......I never realized how much contact one has with their nose until its sore :cry:

Lanyce,

Congrats on the piercing! when it's not hurting so much, red, swollen, etc..hehe! get a picture! I bet it looks great. Yes, I am sure it's quite sore at the moment, but give it a few days, it will go away.

Forum List

Back