DHS to publish proof of massive Dem voter fraud in 2016

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) together with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the FBI are planning to publish in March a study of the 2016 elections that will demonstrate massive Democratic Party voter fraud of a magnitude sufficient to have influenced election outcomes.
DHS to Publish Proof of Massive Dem Voter Fraud in 2016 – QAnon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine how all the crooked stunts these traitors pulled with in the Government and via we the people oh these trash bags are totally getting the dirt turned over on them. Those within see what is going on , and are no longer keeping their mouths shut , they are speaking out anyway they can in order to help Americans see what is and has been going on. But we will always have die hard idiots who still will worship Obama like their master of god. Those are the ones there won't be any hope on.

No, DHS is not going to do anything of the sort.

You know that, so you are deliberately lying.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) together with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the FBI are planning to publish in March a study of the 2016 elections that will demonstrate massive Democratic Party voter fraud of a magnitude sufficient to have influenced election outcomes.
DHS to Publish Proof of Massive Dem Voter Fraud in 2016 – QAnon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine how all the crooked stunts these traitors pulled with in the Government and via we the people oh these trash bags are totally getting the dirt turned over on them. Those within see what is going on , and are no longer keeping their mouths shut , they are speaking out anyway they can in order to help Americans see what is and has been going on. But we will always have die hard idiots who still will worship Obama like their master of god. Those are the ones there won't be any hope on.

Another Infowars 'exclusive'? By Jerome Corsi himself....lol.

And the source of this 'exclusive'?

the intelligence operative known as QAnon

In other words- more Fake News from Infowars.

Ledtwads get their panties in a knotted bunch when you mention voter fraud, but they sure as hell go berserk when you mention "voter ID".

Don't forget: The majority of those states Trump won had a voter ID law.

C'mon mindwars. After rigging the primary for Hillary the DNC couldn't have been involved in voter fraud. It would be illegal.

C'mon mindwars. After rigging the primary for Hillary the DNC couldn't have been involved in voter fraud. It would be illegal.
The DNC favored Hillary because she has been a lifetime Democrat while Bernie, who I voted for in the primary, was a Democrat for 10 minutes.

:lol:

How many times does "QAnon" have to be wrong before you guys will admit that whoever he is, he's been trolling you all this time?

Weren't Podesta and Huma supposed to be in jail by now?

You may be right, but both sides get trolled. Wasn't Trump supposed to be impeached by now?

How many times does "QAnon" have to be wrong before you guys will admit that whoever he is, he's been trolling you all this time?

You may be right, but both sides get trolled. Wasn't Trump supposed to be impeached by now?

I'm not aware of any anonymous sources who've claimed on internet message boards to be insiders with secret access to proof that Trump would be impeached.

I'm seen people suggest that Trump should be impeached, but that's not the same thing.

Who said that? Mueller has made great progress in only nine months. So much not much longer, hey?

How was the primary "rigged"?

Be specific.

Internal DNC memos showed as early as 2015 the goals & strategy were to provide a contrast between the GOP field and HRC, not GOP and parties nominee. The Clinton campaign was given control of the party's staffing, strategy, finances, and communications in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC. The rigging was acknowledged by Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile. While I know you won't acknowledge any of the proof against Saint Hillary, the proof is there in black and white.

There is non so blind as he who will not see.

How was the primary "rigged"?

Be specific.

Internal DNC memos showed as early as 2015 the goals & strategy were to provide a contrast between the GOP field and HRC, not GOP and parties nominee. The Clinton campaign was given control of the party's staffing, strategy, finances, and communications in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC. The rigging was acknowledged by Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile. While I know you won't acknowledge any of the proof against Saint Hillary, the proof is there in black and white.

There is non so blind as he who will not see.

I asked how they "rigged" it, not why you believe that they did.

For the record, I voted for Bernie in the primary, and wrote him in for the general as well.

Forum List

Back