DHS Releases 4 Terrorists Caught Entering Illegally After Promising to Deport Them

Homeland Security Terrorists Were Not Caught Crossing U.S.-Mexico Border News Headlines Global News
Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 Chapter 6. Foreign Terrorist Organizations
In October Johnson claimed they weren'-t terrorists, yet they were with PKK, a terrorist organization, according to the State Dept.
Messages for U.S. Citizens Consulate of the United States Adana Turkey
DHS admits it released 2 terrorists who entered US Watch the video - Yahoo News

The 2 released into the US are affiliated with the group responsible for bombing our embassy in Turkey. Wonderful. What was that judge thinking?

Link?

You're going to have to provide a better source than Greta saying "maybe apparently as I understand it blah blah I can't get straight answers it's suspicious."

Do you believe everything that the people on TV tell you?

Last edited:
You guys really love the word "terrorist", don't you?

As soon as you hear the word, you start salivating like Pavlov's dogs.
When they wipe out entire families in your neighborhood you take notice.

It already happened. I'm a New Yorker.

And yet, I still chose not to live in the constant state of hysterical fear that you guys seem to.
I'm a Marylander. What's your point? Being pragmatically suspicious is not hysterical fear, Dr U.R. Hyperbolic.

No, we're just looking at it from a different perspective. From where I sit, it certainly looks like hysterical fear.

The fact that your first response was "Just wait till the terrorists come for you" just drives the point home that much harder.

You're misinterpreting. They already came for us. They already wiped out a neighbor family of mine. When they wipe out an entire family from your neighborhood I would expect you, too, to become pragmatically suspicious.

Forum List

Back