DHS now going after Drunk Drivers - YAY

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
About time. Drunk drivers are literally a thousand times bigger threat to you than terrorists. Hope they go after speeders too. Stop coddling these killers

Homeland Security to assist with DWI arrests over Labor Day weekend - National Alex Jones | Examiner.com

August 30, 2012

The Department of Homeland Security is sending out its state watchdogs to arrest drunk drivers and draw their blood over Labor Day weekend.

In Tennessee, suspected drunk drivers will be subject to forced testing for blood alcohol levels. A new law allows police to get warrants and draw blood samples from people who appear to be driving impaired. Additionally, drivers can expect to see more sobriety checkpoints over the Labor Day weekend.

Tennessee has touted itself as the first state in the nation to have Transportation Security Administration (TSA) workers conducting random searches on its streets. Echoing DHS’s “See Something, Say Something” program, drivers are also urged to call authorities if they see something suspicious.

The state's Department of Safety & Homeland Security Commissioner, Bill Gibbons, has said, 'Where is a terrorist more apt to be found? Not these days on an airplane, more likely on the interstate.”

On the surface it does seem to be an efficient allocation of resources, seeing how there's nothing going on down at DHS these days. 'Cause Obama got us covered. God bless that lil' nappy headed Prez.

Why not send the DHS out to fill potholes after the Labor Day holidays? They sure don't have much else to do.

I hear it's a little slow over at FEMA too.

It's a brilliant concept. Send idle federal employees out to help with federal funded projects. FEMA could actually get hands-on experience and DHS slackers could secure the homeland by filling potholes on the interstate.

You don't need a fucking blood sample. Do what we do over here - give them a breathalyser test, if it shows they have alcohol in their system, take them back to the station for another test.

No need to take blood at all.

That's what they do here but in the Colonies we are blessed or burdened (depending on your personal opinion) with the Constitution. The 5th Amendment prevents forced self incrimination so a drunk or sober driver can decline a breathalizer test and a blood test. Of course the government has that gambit checkmated so a driver that refuses a sobriety test automatically forfeits his license until a hearing where a government official will officially lift his license for refusing a sobriety test.

This all reminds me- years ago, I get a call from my brother who lives across town. "Hey c'mon over let's get drunk". Well, I'm already drunk but figure hell he's my brother and he wants company.

So I get in my car and drive across town through the University corridor. I'm driving west and the cops have the eastbound lane blocked- DUI check. I'm thinking damn I got lucky there. Cruise on through.

3 hours later- I'm drukner than drunk when I leave my brother's house. Heading east this time. And I forgot about the DUI check down the road.

I'm fucked. But I get to University town and LO! the cops are now checking west bound traffic.

Har! I sailed through.

About time. Drunk drivers are literally a thousand times bigger threat to you than terrorists. Hope they go after speeders too. Stop coddling these killers

Homeland Security to assist with DWI arrests over Labor Day weekend - National Alex Jones | Examiner.com

August 30, 2012

The Department of Homeland Security is sending out its state watchdogs to arrest drunk drivers and draw their blood over Labor Day weekend.

In Tennessee, suspected drunk drivers will be subject to forced testing for blood alcohol levels. A new law allows police to get warrants and draw blood samples from people who appear to be driving impaired. Additionally, drivers can expect to see more sobriety checkpoints over the Labor Day weekend.

Tennessee has touted itself as the first state in the nation to have Transportation Security Administration (TSA) workers conducting random searches on its streets. Echoing DHS’s “See Something, Say Something” program, drivers are also urged to call authorities if they see something suspicious.

The state's Department of Safety & Homeland Security Commissioner, Bill Gibbons, has said, 'Where is a terrorist more apt to be found? Not these days on an airplane, more likely on the interstate.”

You like the idea of the federal government making up laws they can enforce?

That's what they do here but in the Colonies we are blessed or burdened (depending on your personal opinion) with the Constitution. The 5th Amendment prevents forced self incrimination so a drunk or sober driver can decline a breathalizer test and a blood test. .

So why is it routine to force all criminal suspects to give fingerprints?

TSA (Thieving and Stealing Agency) has no jurisdiction. If they stop you for any reason don't cooperate, just say:

"What is your Probable Cause for stopping me?"
"What is your badge number? Who is your Supervisor?"

"Ever had a Personal Lawsuit slapped on you?"

If they're smart they'll just let you go. Problem is, most of them aren't, they're just Too Stupid for Fast Food.

You people better start learning what your rights are. Not what the TV says, but what they actually are.

TSA (Thieving and Stealing Agency) has no jurisdiction. If they stop you for any reason don't cooperate, just say:

If they're smart they'll just let you go. Problem is, most of them aren't, they're just Too Stupid for Fast Food.

You people better start learning what your rights are. Not what the TV says, but what they actually are.

So now the libertarian kooks think they have the right to drive drunk and kill others? Get help please.

So now the libertarian kooks think they have the right to drive drunk and kill others? Get help please.

Let me get this right..... We can not stop people to check if they are legally allowed in the Country and ask for ID, that would be illegal. BUT we can randomly stop people and make them give BLOOD SAMPLES. And you don't see the irony in that?

August 30, 2012

Er, they're checking the drunks' blood DNA for the terrorist gene. :muahaha:

You don't need a fucking blood sample. Do what we do over here - give them a breathalyser test, if it shows they have alcohol in their system, take them back to the station for another test.

No need to take blood at all.
This program is one more incremental step toward the Nineteen Eighty Four scenario the shadow government has in mind.

Forum List

Back