DHS has no record of State Dept. giving info for Clinton server audit, despite rules

DHS has no record of State Dept. giving info for Clinton server audit, despite rules

The State Department does not appear to have submitted legally required information regarding Hillary Clinton's secret computer server to the Department of Homeland Security during her term as secretary, FoxNews.com has learned.

All federal government agencies are mandated to submit a list of systems, vulnerabilities and configuration issues to DHS every 30 days. The department then performs a "cyberscope audit" to ensure security, a responsibility the agency has had since 2010.
Read a couple interesting articles today.

One said it's likely that HRC aides destroyed their BlackBerrys.
Another cites the State Department as saying that there's no record of HRC's aides being issued government BlackBerrys.

Curiouser and curiouser

The State Department does not appear to have submitted legally required information regarding Hillary Clinton's secret computer server to the Department of Homeland Security during her term as secretary, FoxNews.com has learned.

All federal government agencies are mandated to submit a list of systems, vulnerabilities and configuration issues to DHS every 30 days. The department then performs a "cyberscope audit" to ensure security, a responsibility the agency has had since 2010.
Read a couple interesting articles today.

One said it's likely that HRC aides destroyed their BlackBerrys.
Another cites the State Department as saying that there's no record of HRC's aides being issued government BlackBerrys.

Curiouser and curiouser
I read where Hillary was using an off-the-shelf blackberry instead of a secure government blackberry.
Judicial Watch: State Department Did Not Provide Secure BlackBerry to Hillary Clinton
WASHINGTON, DC, Aug 19, 2015 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- Judicial Watch announced that the State Department asserts in its most recent filing with the court the State Department did not issue personal computing devices to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and possibly destroyed the BlackBerrys of her aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills:

There is a bevy of evidence that the White House believed the video to be the inspiration at the time. And one of the captured murderers even said the video was inspiration. True or false? All investigations so far have found no wrongdoing. And we haven't heard from Trey Gowdy in months. Benghazi is slowly being shelved, because they can't find anything, in favor of the next witch hunt which are these e-mails. And I'm convinced nothing will come of this either. Cocksucker.

*Not sorry
Gowdy may be the least of her worries when the FBI Gets through with her.
Yeah I'm sure, because so many republican predictions have come true...
You DO realize that the mess Hillary's in just keeps getting deeper, don't you???
It is hurting her politically right now yes. As soon as the investigations end, it goes away, and the GOP has to find something else to play make-believe about.
It doesn't look like it's going away....

And now, after Hillary and her minions have sworn she didn't do anything wrong, we find out she never had DHS do any security audits on her server, as required.

Maybe they just couldn't find it stuck off in a bathroom in Denver, huh???
I aint always tarrred. I even git too tarred to eat fried chicken and ribs.

Forum List

Back