DHS continues to target conservatives and ignore Islamists -VIDEO

""Well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't re‑educate, that are die-hard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated and when I pursued this further, they estimated that they'd have to eliminate 25 million people in these re‑education centers."
--Bill Ayers, in Prairie Fire

That 'guy in Obama's old neighborhood' is sure scary. I hate to think he is responsible for teaching youth.

""Well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't re‑educate, that are die-hard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated and when I pursued this further, they estimated that they'd have to eliminate 25 million people in these re‑education centers."
--Bill Ayers, in Prairie Fire

That 'guy in Obama's old neighborhood' is sure scary. I hate to think he is responsible for teaching youth.

Except it wasn't written by Sweet William. It is a quote taken from a book that was Anti- Weather Underground, the quote was about a conversation the author claimed he was privy to and somebody tagged on--Bill Ayers, in Prairie Fire.

He said it.

And he continues to say it. He couches it in evasive terms, but he concedes "millions and millions" and says it "has" to happen and he wants to be there.

But I can see you admire him, so there's no point in discussing it further.

Forum List

Back